Stress, changing lifestyles, high consumption of tobacco & alcohol, unhealthy dietary habits, and rising autoimmune diseases drive the market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS Alopecia is an autoimmune disorder resulting in complete or partial loss of hair on the scalp in patches or entirely.
New York, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL ALOPECIA (HAIR LOSS) TREATMENT MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05746423/?utm_source=GNW
The common types include Alopecia totalis, Alopecia areata, and Androgenic alopecia.
Unhealthy dietary habits are evaluated to be one of the significant growth drivers.Hair follicles are metabolically active in the body.
Hair growth is affected by calorie and protein malnutrition and micronutrient deficiency.It is also linked to the presence of certain nutrients in the body.
A concentrated presence of such nutrients can significantly impact health, leading to possible baldness and hair loss.
The consumption of the right foods can boost nutrition, minimizing the shedding or thinning of hair.In addition, the deficiency in iron, protein, and vitamin B can cause hair loss.
Moreover, vegetarians and vegans are at higher risk of iron deficiency since their need for dietary iron is eight times higher than meat consumers.Also, non-heme iron found in plants has lesser bioavailability than heme iron found in fish and meat.
Overall, a balanced diet of silica, zinc, Sulphur, and vitamin C can promote healthy hair growth. At the same time, the global market growth is restricted by high costs and the risk of infections and side effects.
The global alopecia (hair loss) treatment market growth assessment includes the analysis of Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, and Rest of World.North America is the major region with regard to revenue.
Several pharmaceutical companies in the United States and Canada are working on medical solutions for the effective treatment of Alopecia.
The competitive rivalry is high, with prominent players engaged in developing new medicines through clinical trials and research.Lexington International, Johnson and Johnson, Concert Pharmaceuticals, Dr.
Reddy’s Laboratories, Daiichi Sankyo, etc., are some of the leading market players.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS
3. CIPLA LTD
4. CONCERT PHARMACEUTICALS
5. DAIICHI SANKYO
6. DR. REDDY’S LABORATORIES
7. JOHNSON AND JOHNSON
8. LEXINGTON INTERNATIONAL
9. MERK & CO INC
10. SHISEIDO COMPANY LIMITED
11. SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
12. TAISHO PHARMACEUTICALS CO LTD THE HIMALAYA DRUG COMPANY
13. TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS INDUSTRIES LTD
14. THE HIMALAYA DRUG COMPANY
15. TRANSITION HAIR PVT LTD
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05746423/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001