DUBLIN, June 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Aluminium Extrusion Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2019 To 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global aluminium extrusion market is worth US$ 75.1 Bn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The revolution in the automotive industry with the launch of hybrid and electric vehicles has further increased extruded aluminum demand.
A rise in demand for extruded aluminum in the construction industry, especially in the Asia Pacific region is driving the global market. Rapidly growing infrastructural activities in China, India, Indonesia, and other ASEAN countries are keeping the market demand at a high rate. Additionally, aluminum is replacing steel in many applications owing to its light-weight and non-corrosive nature. Overall, the global aluminum extrusion market was valued at US$ 75.1 Bn in 2018 and expected to grow at around 5.1% CAGR from 2019 to 2027.
The overall aluminum extrusion market is fragmented in nature and it is growing at a moderate rate. Major players of the market like Norsk Hydro ASA, China Zhongwang Holdings Limited, Hindalco-Novelis and QALEX are adopting strategies such as partnering with other market players and researching aluminum extrusion technology to further improve their product strength and thereby improve the market share.
Key Market Movements:
- Based on product type, the aluminum extrusion market is segmented into powder-coated, mill-finished and anodized; and the market is dominated by mill-finished segment owing to its high strength and low cost.
- Based on the profile, aluminum extruded shapes have the highest demand in the market on account of high demand from the building & construction industry.
- Based on alloy type, 6000 series extruded aluminum alloy accounted for the largest share of the global market in 2018. The growing use of this alloy in automotive & infrastructure to aircraft & yacht structures is keeping its use in high demand.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Global Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market, by Product Type , 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
5. Global Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market, by Profile Type, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
6. Global Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market, by Alloy Type, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
7. Global Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market, by End-use, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
8. North America Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market Analysis, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
9. Europe Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market Analysis, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
10. Asia Pacific Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market Analysis, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
11. Rest of the World Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market Analysis, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
12. Company Profiles
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- China Zhongwang Holdings Limited
- Jindal Aluminium Limited
- Alcoa Corporation
- Talco Aluminium Company
- Bonnell Aluminum
- Global Aluminium Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m300s8
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets