The "Aluminum Market by End User, Processing Method and Series: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global aluminum market was valued at $147.2 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $189.8 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.2% from 2019 to 2026.
Aluminum is a lightweight, nonmagnetic, soft, and ductile metal present in the boron group. It is the third most abundant element found in the earth's crust. It is usually extracted from minerals such as cryolite and bauxite. It forms a reflective coating when evaporated in vacuum, which is utilized for manufacturing of telescope mirrors, packaging products, and toys. It is used in the production of a variety of products such as foils, window frames, kitchen utensils, airplane parts, beer kegs, and others.
Growth in transport industry and technological advancements in aluminum manufacturing technologies and processing equipment are the major factors that drive the growth of the aluminum market. Rapid increase in applications in various end-user industries such as construction and packaging further fuel the market growth. Asia-Pacific is expected to register substantial growth owing to increasing income of people in urban areas, rapid industrial development, and massive urbanization in emerging economies such as China & India. Increase in use of substitutes such as carbon fiber and fluctuation in prices of raw materials are some of the factors restraining the market growth. However, rise in demand for recycled aluminum products is expected to provide potential growth opportunities for the industry.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report includes in-depth analysis of different segments and provides market estimations between 2019 and 2026
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided
- Porter's Five Forces model illustrates the potency of buyers & sellers, which is estimated to assist the market players to adopt effective strategies
- Estimations and forecast are based on factors impacting the market growth, in terms of both value and volume
- Key market players are profiled to gain an understanding of the strategies adopted by them
- This report provides a detailed analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2019 to 2026, which helps identify the prevailing market opportunities
Key Findings of the Aluminum Market:
- Asia-Pacific is expected to lead the market during the forecast period, followed by Europe.
- Flat rolled market volume is projected to grow with a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period.
- The transport segment is expected to show highest growth, registering a value CAGR of 3.5%.
- Turkey accounted for 1.7% share in the LAMEA aluminum market in 2018.
- Mexico is projected to grow at a fastest rate in the North America aluminum market, registering a CAGR of 4.0%.
- Germany accounts for 8.5% share in the European aluminum market in 2018.
- Asia-Pacific and Europe collectively contributed more than half of the global aluminum market share revenue in 2018. In the same year, Asia-Pacific dominated the market owing to massive urbanization, growth in income of people in urban areas, and rapid industrial development.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits
1.3. Key Market Segment
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Secondary Research
1.4.2. Primary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tool & Model
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot
2.2. CXO Perspectives
Chapter 3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Market Share Analysis, 2015
Chapter 4. Global Aluminum Market, By End User Industry
4.3. Building & Construction
4.4. Electrical Engineering
4.5. Consumer Goods
4.6. Foil & Packaging
4.7. Machinery & Equipment
Chapter 5. Global Aluminum Market, By Processing Method
5.2. Flat Rolled
5.6. Pigments & Powder
5.7. Rod & Bar
Chapter 6. Global Aluminum Market, By Series
6.2. Series 1
6.3. Series 2
6.4. Series 3
6.5. Series 4
6.6. Series 5
6.7. Series 6
6.8. Series 7
6.9. Series 8
Chapter 7. Global Aluminum Market, By Geography
7.2. North America
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
8.1. Alcoa Corporation
8.2. Aluminium Corporation of China Limited
8.3. China Hongqiao Group Ltd.
8.4. China Power Investment Corp.
8.5. East Hope Group Company Limited
8.6. Emirates Global Aluminium Pjsc
8.8. Norsk Hydro Asa
8.8. Rio Tinto Alcan Inc.
8.9. United Company Rusal Plc
8.10. Xinfa Group Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r1z3ig
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900