The report on the global automotive chassis market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global automotive chassis market to grow with a CAGR of 5.
New York, June 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Automotive Chassis Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916492/?utm_source=GNW
3% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on automotive chassis market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on automotive chassis market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive chassis market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive chassis market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Increasing demand for BS4 vehicles and technological advancemnt in chassis system
• Rising concern for safety and increasing demand for reducing CO2 emission levels
• Volatility in raw material prices
• Increasing production and demand for electric vehicle system
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources.Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automotive chassis market is segmented on the basis of chassis type, material, and vehicle type.
The Global Automotive Chassis Market by Chassis Type
• Backbone Chassis
• Ladder Chassis
• Monocoque Chassis
• Modular Chassis
The Global Automotive Chassis Market by Material
• High Strength Steel
• Aluminum Alloy
• Mild Steel
• Carbon Fiber Composite
The Global Automotive Chassis Market by Vehicle Type
• Passenger Car
• Heavy Commercial Vehicle
• Battery Electric Vehicle
• Light Commercial Vehicle
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• ZF Friedrichshafen AG
• American Axle & Manufacturing
• BENTELER International
• CIE Automotive
• Continental Ag
• Magna International
• Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
• Schaeffler Ag
• Gestamp Automoción S.A.
• Tower International, Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automotive chassis market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automotive chassis market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automotive chassis market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916492/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Intl: +1 339-368-6001