The "Automotive Filters (OEM) - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Filters (OEM) market worldwide is projected to grow by US$950.1 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 4.2%.
Oil, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$939.8 Million by the year 2025, Oil will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$33.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$27.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Oil will reach a market size of US$35.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$269.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- A.L.Filter (A. L. Group)
- ADR Group
- Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj
- APC Filtration Inc.
- Dale Filter Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Denso Corporation
- Donaldson Co., Inc.
- Fildex Filters Canada
- Filtran LLC
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG
- Hengst SE
- K&N Engineering, Inc.
- Lucas TVS Ltd.
- MAHLE GmbH
- Mann+Hummel GmbH
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sogefi SpA
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- Valeo SA
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automotive Filters: A Prelude
- Cabin Filters: Leading the Market, by Filter Type
- BEV Filters to Witness Fastest Growth, by Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Type
- Asia-Pacific: Leading the OEM Automotive Filters Market
- Automotive Air Filter Market: An Overview
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Filters (OEM) Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Engine Air Filter Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Automotive Oil Filter Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Hydraulic Filter Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Particulate Filters Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Asia-Pacific Compressed Air Filters Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Stringent Emission Norms Drives the Market Growth
- Increase in Sales of Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) Hampers the Market
- Rise in New Vehicle Population Bodes Well for the Market
- Improvements in Filter Technology Provides New Opportunities
- Health Benefits Associated with Auto Filters Provides a Major Boost to the Market
- Requirement for Superior Fuel Efficiency Propels Market for Auto Filters
- Counterfeit Products: A Key Issue in Asia-Pacific Market
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Automotive Filters: A Definition
- Types of Automotive Filters
- Automotive Emission Standards: An Insider
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Filters Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Filters Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jztsmp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900