The "Automotive Wiring Harness Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Vehicle, By Component (Electric Wires, Connectors, Terminals), By Application, By Electric Vehicle, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automotive wiring harness market size is expected to reach USD 77.15 billion by 2025 at a 6.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
Rising integration of electronic devices in vehicles has positively affected demand for automotive wiring harnesses.
Moreover, employing technologically advanced systems such as infotainment systems and advanced driver assistance systems in vehicles is expected to drive demand over the forecast period.
Increasing adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) in developing regions is also anticipated to drive the automotive wiring harness market as the number of electronic components used in EVs is significantly higher than that in conventional automobiles.
Increasing tax benefits and incentives by governments across the globe is also propelling demand for EVs, consequently driving the sales of wiring harnesses.
Demand for automotive wiring harness is directly proportional to increase in vehicle production. Thus, increasing levels of disposable income across developed economies, particularly emerging economies such as India, Brazil, and China, are driving the automotive manufacturing industry, which, in turn, is expected to trigger the growth of the wiring harness industry.
- Based on component, the terminals segment is projected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period, primarily driven by development of advanced technologies in the automotive field, including driver assistance systems and safety features
- By application, the chassis segment accounted for approximately 30% of the overall revenue in 2017 as they are used in various vehicle components such as headlamps, fog lamps, and turn indicators
- Demand for battery electric vehicles (BEVs) is driven by increase in fossil fuel prices, enforcement of emission laws, and anticipated expansion of charging infrastructure worldwide, all of which is slated to drive the segment by EV
- By vehicle type, the light vehicle segment is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR, which is ascribed to increasing production of passenger cars in emerging markets
- Major industry players include Aptiv PLC, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., Yazaki Corporation, and Leoni AG. Recycling components to attain raw materials and ability to optimize costs through low-cost labor country sourcing are expected to emerge as key success factors for manufacturers in this industry
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Automotive Wiring Harness Industry Outlook
Chapter 4. Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Component Outlook
Chapter 5. Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Application Outlook
Chapter 6. Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Electric Vehicle Outlook
Chapter 7. Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Vehicle Outlook
Chapter 8. Automotive Wiring Harness Market: Regional Outlook
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
- Delphi Technologies PLC (Aptiv PLC)
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Kromberg & Schubert GmbH Cable & Wire
- LEONI AG
- Lear Corporation
- PKC Group
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Spark Minda, Ashok Minda Group
- China Auto Electronics Group Limited (THB Group)
- Yazaki Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvzgr5/global_automotive?w=4