Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Bactericides Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017 - 2023" report to their offering.
The global Bactericide market is estimated to register robust growth in 2016-2023 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period.
The Bactericide market is segmented on the basis of type, mode of application, crop type, form and geography. The mode of application type is further bifurcated into foliar spray, soil treatment and others. The crop type segment is further segmented into cereals & grains, fruits & vegetables, oilseeds & pulses and other crop types. The cereals and grains sub segment of crop type was the largest segment in 2015.
The rising need of food security to meet the demand of a growing population is the major factor which is imparting huge growth in the global bactericide market. A number of key players such as Bayer Crop Science AG, BASF SE, Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd., Syngenta AG, Nufarm Limited, FMC Corporation, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, MG2 Nippon Soda Co. Ltd. are investing a huge amount for the development of innovative technology and solutions which contribute in the development of new applications of the Bactericide market.
- Rise in Crop Production
- Rising Need of Food Security for Growing Population
- Changes in Farming Technologies and Techniques
- Rising Cases of Bacterial Infections in Crops
- Increasing Incidences of Environmental Toxicology
- Detrimental Impact of Overdose of Bactericide
- Growing Demand in Emerging Regions
- Integrated Management Methods for Bacterial Plant Pathogens
- Strict Government Regulations
- Lengthy Development Period for New Products
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Global Bactericide Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
- American Vanguard Corporation
- Aries Agro Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Bayer Crop Science AG
- Biostadt India Limited
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- FMC Corporation
- MG2 Nippon Soda Co. Ltd.
- Nufarm Limited
- PI Industries
- Sharda Crop
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Syngenta AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2km58/global.