The "Battery Management System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Battery Management System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$7.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 18.7%.
Lithium-Ion Battery, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 20%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.8 Billion by the year 2025, Lithium-Ion Battery will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 17.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$344.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$286.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Lithium-Ion Battery will reach a market size of US$96.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 22.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Eberspaecher Vecture Inc.
- Elithion Inc.
- Intersil Corporation
- Johnson Matthey PLC
- Lithium Balance A/S
- Nuvation Engineering
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Valence Technology, Inc.
- Ventec SAS
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Flow Battery Management System (FBMS)
- Global Battery Management System Market by Application Type: 2018
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Battery Management System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Entering an Era of Autonomous Vehicles and Growing Role of Battery Management Systems
- Rise in Market Penetration of EVs Drives Demand for Battery Management Systems
- Global Electric Vehicle Production Forecasts by Type: 2015-2030
- Share of Electric Vehicle of Total Passenger Vehicle Market: 2015-2030
- Global Electric Vehicle Production: 2018-2030 (in Million Units)
- Smart Homes Drive Demand Smart Battery Management Systems
- Advances in Li-ion Battery Management
- Rise in Demand for Renewable Energy Systems and the Growing Need for Efficient Battery Management
- Global Electricity Generation by Source: 1990-2050 (in PWh/yr)
- Global Solar PV Cumulative Capacity by Region (in Gigawatts): 2008-2018
- Global Wind Energy Cumulative Capacity by Region (in Gigawatts): 2008-2018
- Predictive Analysis to Aid in Battery Management of EVs
- Wireless Battery Management Systems Gain Interest
- Intelligent Battery Management Systems to Improve Energy Requirements in EVs
- Focus Grows on Effective Designs to Combat Functional Challenges
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Battery Management System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Battery Management System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wvtylr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900