The "Battery Monitoring System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Battery Monitoring System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$6.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 18.2%.
Wired, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 17.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5 Billion by the year 2025, Wired will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 16.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$229.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$195.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Wired will reach a market size of US$242.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 23.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.5 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ABB Group
- BatteryDAQ Inc.
- Btech, Inc.
- Canara, Inc.
- Curtis Instruments, Inc.
- Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC.
- HBL Power Systems Ltd.
- Ndsl Group Ltd.
- PowerShield Limited
- SBS Battery Systems LLC
- Schneider Electric SE
- Socomec Group
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Battery Monitoring System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Battery Monitoring Remains an Important Aspect at Data Centers to Avoid Outages
- Surge in Usage of Telecom Devices Drives Demand for Battery Monitoring Systems
- Rise in Use of Battery Monitoring Systems in Government & Military Applications
- Application of Battery Monitoring Systems at Utilities & Remote Sites
- Growing Popularity of EVs Drives Demand for Battery Monitoring Systems
- Global Electric Vehicle Production Forecasts by Type: 2015-2030
- Share of Electric Vehicle of Total Passenger Vehicle Market: 2015-2030
- Improvement in Manufacturing Sector Boosts Growth in Battery Monitoring Systems
- Global Industrial Growth by Sector in 2019
- Advancements in Monitoring Technology
- Rise in Demand for Batteries to Spur the Demand for Battery Monitoring Systems
- IoT Based Battery Monitoring Systems
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Battery Monitoring System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Battery Monitoring System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xwzx7h
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900