The "Global C4ISR - Market and Technology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
C4ISR technologies are changing modern warfare practices and national defense strategies. The C4ISR system is adopting emerging technologies such as machine learning, software-defined networking and big data analytics and it will take military intelligence to the next level with real-time scenarios and rapid decision-making capabilities.
This report covers:
- Overview: Snapshot of the C4ISR market during 2019 - 2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as by application, types, and variants. It sheds light on the emergence of new platforms like unmanned aerial systems for C4ISR.
- Market Dynamics: The report delivers insights into the technological developments in the hardware, software and services and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the C4ISR market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into present C4ISR strength and future demand for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the C4ISR market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis - Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the C4ISR segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in C4ISR expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of the competitive landscape of the global C4ISR industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Companies Mentioned in the report
- AAI Corp.
- BAE Systems
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
- CACI-ISS Inc.
- Cambridge International Systems Inc
- COLSA Corp
- DRS Advanced ISR LLC
- Elbit Systems
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
- General Dynamics Information Technology Inc
- Goodrich Corp
- Harris Corp
- HCL Infosystems Ltd
- HII Fleet Support Group LLC
- KBRwyle Technology Solutions LLC
- Insitu Inc.
- Integrated Electronic Warfare Systems
- Lockheed Martin Corp
- M.C. Dean Inc
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corp
- Prism Maritime LLC
- Raytheon Co
- Roke Manor Research
- Science Applications International Corp
- Serco Inc
- SigNet Technologies Inc
- The Assurance Technology Corp
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- VT Milcom Inc
Scope of the report:
- C4ISR Market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.05% over 2019-2027. The total revenue during the forecasted period will be $1.12 trillion.
- Demand for C4ISR technology is growing in Navy worldwide. The long pending decommissioning of conventional C4ISR systems with modern, space-based c4ISR systems was the need for the navy of various nations. The forecasting period will create opportunities from navy in offshore and in the sea intelligence.
- Scope for C4ISR systems using satellites and Unmanned Aircraft Systems will grow in many folds. Zero causality and real time decisions are the two key drivers for using space based and unmanned C4ISR systems.
- C4ISR solution providers invest heavily on high speed bandwidths to securely transmit data at lightning speed. Use of the Internet is crucial for communication between the field teams and control room. Internet has improved the efficiency of communication and data transfer including audio and video files on real time.
- Cybersecurity is another big hurdle in implementing C4ISR systems. Taking war control to electronics and computers has great threat from data hacking and other sorts of cyber threats and this is a major concern. C4ISR companies have realization of this issue and they are seriously working to take care of it.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Current Technologies of the C4ISR
4. Current Market Overview of the C4ISR
5. Market Analysis
6. C4ISR Market by Region to 2027
7. C4ISR Market by Technology to 2027
8. C4ISR Market by System Element to 2027
9. C4ISR Market by End-Use to 2027
10. Events based forecast for the global C4ISR Market to 2027
11. Leading Companies in the C4ISR Market
12. Conclusions and recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bwlhki
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900