U.S. Markets closed

When The Global Cannabis Shake-out Comes, Will Tilray Still Be A Leader?

Will Ashworth

Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) CFO Mark Castaneda believes “only three or four large players” will control 80% of the global cannabis market with thousands of companies fighting for the remaining 20% market share. So, you can forget about the global cannabis market benefiting lots of different companies.

When The Global Cannabis Shake-out Comes, Will Tilray Still Be A Leader?