Summary Global LNG liquefaction capacity is expected to grow by 45 percent during the outlook period, 2020-2024. Among regions, North America accounts for most of the global liquefaction capacity growth from new-build (planned and announced), and expansion projects.
New York, June 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Liquefaction Terminals, 2020 - US and Russia Lead Global Liquefaction Capacity Additions" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05909064/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, the US leads globally with 145.1 mtpa of liquefaction capacity additions by 2024. Russia and Mexico follow, with capacities of 31.2 mtpa and 11.7 mtpa, respectively.
- Historical LNG liquefaction capacity data from 2014 to 2019, outlook up to 2024
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on new-build and expansion LNG liquefaction projects for the period 2020 to 2024
- LNG liquefaction capacity and capital expenditure data by key countries and companies globally for new-build and expansion projects
- New-build capex and expansion capex by region, key countries and companies
- Details of the major planned and announced LNG liquefaction projects globally up to 2024
- COVID-19 impact on LNG sector
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and outlook of LNG liquefaction projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Keep abreast of key new-build LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Assess COVID-19 impact on upcoming liquefaction projects
- Assess your competitor’s new-build LNG liquefaction projects and capacities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05909064/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Intl: +1 339-368-6001