GLOBAL CELLULITE TREATMENT MARKET FORECAST 2023-2032
KEY FINDINGS. The global cellulite treatment market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 9.44% during the forecast period 2023-2032. Some of the key drivers facilitating the market’s growth include the increasing demand for aesthetic and cosmetic procedures, rising cases of obesity, as well as the rapidly booming medical tourism industry.
New York, March 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL CELLULITE TREATMENT MARKET FORECAST 2023-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06436416/?utm_source=GNW
Cellulite is characterized as fat collections that push against the connective tissue beneath the skin.It appears on the stomach, buttocks, and thighs.
Cellulite may be caused due to accumulated toxins, poor diet, genetics, pregnancy, weight gain, and inactivity.
Obesity is one of the leading health concerns globally.Obesity leads to cellulite by virtue of heightening the volume of fat trapped within irregular-sized fat lobules.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), obesity prevalence in the United States was more than 41% in 2017.Furthermore, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), approximately 39 million children under the age of 5 were obese or overweight in the year 2020.
People with obesity are more vulnerable to health issues like cardiac disorders, diabetes, high blood pressure, strokes, and other conditions. Such health problems encourage individuals to undergo treatment for obesity, thereby facilitating the global cellulite treatment market growth.
The global cellulite treatment market growth analysis covers a detailed assessment of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.The Asia-Pacific is set to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The regional market’s growth is primarily ascribed to the presence of skilled professionals and high-quality healthcare facilities, in addition to the lower cost of treatments and premium healthcare services.
The degree of industrial rivalry within the global cellulite treatment market is projected to be high during the forecast period. Some of the key companies operating in the market are Johnson & Johnson, AbbVie Inc, Bausch Health Companies Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ABBVIE INC
2. ALMA LASERS
3. BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC
4. CANDELA CORPORATION
5. CUTERA INC
6. CYNOSURE LLC
7. ENDO INTERNATIONAL PLC
8. GALDERMA SA
9. INCELER MEDIKAL CO LTD
10. JOHNSON & JOHNSON
11. MERZ PHARMA GMBH & CO KGAA
12. NUBWAY CO LTD
13. SIENTRA INC
14. SINCLAIR PHARMA
15. ZIMMER MEDIZINSYSTEME
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06436416/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001