Dublin, Aug. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Complex Event Processing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Complex Event Processing market worldwide is projected to grow by US$13.4 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 31.4%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments. Cloud, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 32.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.6 Billion by the year 2025, Cloud will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 37.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$1.1 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$666.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Cloud will reach a market size of US$338.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 28.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Espertech Inc.
- Ibm Corporation
- Nastel Technologies
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat
- Sap Se
- Sas Institute
- Software Ag
- Tibco Software
- Wso2 Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Complex Event Processing: A Market Perspective
- Evolution of CEP Technologies
- CEP Technology Adoption on the Rise
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Complex Event Processing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increased Use of Complex Event Processing in Security: A Major Drive Factor
- Big Data Analytics Drive Growth for Complex Event Processing
- BFSI Industry Leads the Market
- Cloud-based CEP Applications Gain Attention from SMEs
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning Fuels Demand for Market Growth
- North America Dominates Market for CEP
- Growth of Enterprise Data to Push Demand for CEP Tools
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Complex Event Processing: An Introduction
- Major Applications
- Common Tools
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Complex Event Processing Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Complex Event Processing Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kfqrb6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900