Dublin, Aug. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Condensing Unit - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Condensing Unit market worldwide is projected to grow by US$15 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 7.4%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments. Air-Cooled Condensing Unit, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$21.9 Billion by the year 2025, Air-Cooled Condensing Unit will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$588.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$1.3 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Air-Cooled Condensing Unit will reach a market size of US$1.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Advansor A/S
- Bitzer Khlmaschinenbau Gmbh
- Baltimore Aircoil Company
- Blue Star
- Carrier Corporation
- Daikin Applied
- Danfoss A/S
- Dorin Spa
- Emerson Electric
- Frascold Spa
- Freezeindia Mfg. Pvt.
- Gea Group Ag
- Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration
- Hussmann Corporation
- National Comfort Products
- Scm Frigo S.P.A
- Safe Air Technology
- Shanghai Generralfushi Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Shree Refrigerations Pvt. Ltd.
- Tecumseh Products Company
- Zanotti S.P.A
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Condensing Unit Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Air-Cooled Condensing Unit (Type) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Water-Cooled Condensing Unit (Type) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Evaporative Condensing Unit (Type) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Condensing Unit Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Air-Cooled Condensing Unit (Type) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Water-Cooled Condensing Unit (Type) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Evaporative Condensing Unit (Type) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Condensing Unit Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Air-Cooled Condensing Unit (Type) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Water-Cooled Condensing Unit (Type) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Evaporative Condensing Unit (Type) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bcnz99
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900