The global data center infrastructure management solutions market size is poised to grow by USD 5.55 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 24% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of the Market Impact of COVID-19.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200907005077/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Solutions Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The global data center infrastructure management solutions industry is driven by the reduced OPEX and enhanced capacity planning. DCIM software is replacing the traditional methods such as CAD floor maps and excel sheets for capacity planning to overcome various issues. The software helps in assessing the cost-effectiveness of various infrastructure deployment models. DCIM software monitors all the assets and governs the change management to reduce OPEX. These benefits of DCIM software will boost the global market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports
- The major data center infrastructure management solutions market growth came from the asset and capacity management segment in 2019, and it is expected to witness the fastest growth during the next five years.
- APAC was the largest data center infrastructure management solutions market in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. This is attributed to factors such as the increasing number of colocation facilities in APAC and growing hyper-scale data centers in China.
- The global data center infrastructure management solutions market is fragmented. CommScope Holding Co. Inc., Cormant Inc., FNT GmbH, Nlyte Software Ltd., Panduit Corp., Rackwise Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Sunbird Software Inc., and Vertiv Group Corp. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this data center infrastructure management solutions market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the Global Data Center Infrastructure Management Solutions Market 2020-2024 is expected to have Positive & Superior growth. Even if the spread of virus is contained, we expect that it may take more than two quarters (six months) to reach a normal state of economic activity.
Read the full report here: www.technavio.com/report/data-center-infrastructure-management-solutions-market-industry-analysis?
Increased Use of Analytics will be a Key Market Trend
The adoption of DCIM analytics is gaining prominence among data center operators as it helps to monitor and take preventive actions against factors affecting seamless operations. It also helps in interpreting the data about the functionality of devices. Data centers will continue to rely on DCIM software and analytics to make real-time decisions about power consumption, space management attributes of data centers, and capacity utilization. Thus, the increased use of analytics will drive the DCIM solutions market growth during the forecast period.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Data Center Infrastructure Management Solutions Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist data center infrastructure management solutions market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the data center infrastructure management solutions market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the data center infrastructure management solutions market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of data center infrastructure management solutions market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Asset and capacity management - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Energy management - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Power and cooling management - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Network management - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CommScope Holding Co. Inc.
- Cormant Inc.
- FNT GmbH
- Nlyte Software Ltd.
- Panduit Corp.
- Rackwise Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Sunbird Software Inc.
- Vertiv Group Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.