The "Global Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market: Focus on Subsystem, Technology Mode, Mission Type, Application, And End User - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the deep space exploration and technology market is expected to showcase a significant growth due to the increasing space budgets by various government agencies, rising demand for deep space exploration small satellites, the emergence of private players in the space sector, and huge investments made by them.
The Global Deep Space Exploration and Technology Market report projects the market to grow at a CAGR of 6.42% on the basis of value during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030. North America is expected to dominate the global deep space exploration and technology market with an estimated share of 62.45% in 2020. North America, including major countries such as the U.S., is the most prominent region for the deep space exploration and technology market. In North America, the U.S. is estimated to account for a major market share in 2020 due to the rising number of space exploration missions led by the country.
In addition, the growth in the deep space exploration and technology market is highly driven by the increasing number of missions planned by various space agencies. These missions aim at investigating various intended celestial bodies such as Earth's moon, Mars, Jupiter's moons, Saturn's moons, the Sun, and asteroids. The purpose of these missions is to understand the planet's atmosphere and properties as well as look for the possibility of life. These missions are expected to present an opportunity for the deep space exploration and technology market.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the major forces that tend to increase the demand for the global deep space exploration and technology during the forecast period, 2020-2030?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global deep space exploration and technology market?
- Which are the key players in the global deep space exploration and technology market?
- What is the estimated revenue generated by the global deep space exploration and technology market by segments (subsystem, technology mode, application, mission type, and end-user) in 2020, and what are the estimates for the time period 2020-2030?
- What are the industry trends in the global deep space exploration and technology market?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2020-2030?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to catalyze deep space exploration?
- What are the major opportunities that the deep space exploration and technology stakeholders foresee?
- Increasing Space Budgets by Various Countries
- Rising Demand for Small Satellites
- Emergence of New Space Agencies
- High-Cost Associated With Deep Space Exploration Systems
- Huge Investments by Private Space Companies
- Space Drones for Deep Space Exploration Missions
- Airbus S.A.S
- Axiom Space
- Blue Origin
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Masten Space Systems
- MAXAR Technologies Inc.
- Nanoracks LLC
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Planetary Resources
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (SpaceX)
- Thales Group
- The Boeing Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uzmhez
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900