Dublin, Sept. 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Defibrillators Market (By Product Types, End Users, Regions), Key Company Profiles - Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global defibrillator market is expected to exceed US$ 15 Billion by 2025.
The growth of the defibrillator market can be attributed to factors such as technological advancements in the field of defibrillators, growing geriatric population with a high risk of target diseases, increasing incidences of cardiovascular diseases and increasing number of training and awareness programs across the globe.
However, the risks related to the usage of implantable and mechanical external defibrillators are the major challenges for the growth of the defibrillators market.
This 96 Page report with 52 Figures and 8 Tables has been analyzed from 7 View Points:
1) Global Defibrillator Market and Forecast (2011 - 2025)
2) Global Defibrillator Market Share & Forecast (2011 - 2025)
3) By Products - Global Defibrillator Market & Forecast (2011 - 2025)
4) By End Users - Global Defibrillator Market & Forecast (2011 - 2025)
5) By Region - Global Defibrillator Market & Forecast (2011 - 2025)
6) Global Defibrillator Market - Key Company Profiles
7) Global Defibrillator Market - Growth Drivers & Challenges
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) accounted for the highest share of the overall defibrillator market in 2018.
- The transvenous implantable cardioverter defibrillators (T-ICDs) segment accounted for the lion's share of the overall ICDs market.
- The global subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillators (S-ICDs) market is expected to surpass US$ 500 Million marks by 2025.
- In October 2012, Boston Scientific Corporation launched the world's first subcutaneous ICD in the global market.
- Advanced life support (ALS) defibrillators are the second largest product segment.
- Wearable cardioverter defibrillators market is slated to witness a strong growth owing to the rapidly growing geriatric population.
- Automated External Defibrillators captured between 8-11% share of the overall defibrillators market in 2018.
- Hospitals held more than 85% share of the overall defibrillator market by the end-user segment.
- The pre-hospital segment is likely to capture an over 3% share of the overall defibrillators market by 2025.
- The public access market is likely to observe maximum growth rate, as the developed countries such as the U.S. and the UK are making it mandatory for certain public places to store and maintain Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs).
- The alternate care medical facilities have been slow to install defibrillator devices or even accept the need for them.
- North America currently holds the majority of the defibrillators market and is expected to maintain its position throughout the forecast period.
- Globally, Europe stands as the second largest market for defibrillators.
- European countries such as Italy and France passed legislation laws in 2001 and 2007 respectively, authorizing the use of Automated External Defibrillators (AED) by a layperson.
- Asia-Pacific defibrillators market is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
- In the Middle East & Africa region, Saudi Arabia and UAE led the defibrillators market due to the modernization of healthcare infrastructure in these countries.
The author employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from proprietary information database, primary and secondary research methodologies, and in-house analysis by a dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Defibrillator Market & Forecast (2011 - 2025)
3. Global Defibrillator Market Share & Forecast (2011 - 2025)
3.1 By Product - Global Defibrillator Market Share & Forecast
3.2 By End Users - Global Defibrillator Market Share & Forecast
3.3 By Region - Global Defibrillator Market Share & Forecast
4. Global Defibrillator Market & Forecast - By Products (2011 - 2025)
4.1 Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market & Forecast
4.1.1 Transvenous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (T-ICDs) Market & Forecast
22.214.171.124 Single-Chamber ICDs Market & Forecast
126.96.36.199 Dual-chamber ICDs Market & Forecast
188.8.131.52 Biventricular ICDs/Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) Market & Forecast
4.1.2 Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (S-ICDs) Market & Forecast
4.2 Automated External Defibrillators Market & Forecast
4.3 Advanced Life Support Defibrillators Market & Forecast
4.4 Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillators Market & Forecast
5. Global Defibrillator Market & Forecast - By End Users (2011 - 2025)
5.3 Public Access Market
5.4 Alternate Care Market
5.5 Home Healthcare
6. Global Defibrillator Market & Forecast - By Region (2011 - 2025)
6.1 North America Defibrillator Market & Forecast
6.2 Europe Defibrillator Market & Forecast
6.3 Middle East & Africa Defibrillator Market & Forecast
6.4 Asia Pacific Defibrillator Market & Forecast
6.5 Latin America Defibrillator Market & Forecast
7. Global Defibrillator Market - Key Company Profiles
7.1 Medtronic PLC
7.1.1 Business Overview
7.1.2 Financial Insight
7.2 Boston Scientific Corporation
7.3 Philips Healthcare
7.4 St. Jude Medical Inc.
7.5 Nihon Kohden Corporation
7.6 Zoll Medical (Asahi Kasei Corporation)
8. Global Defibrillator Market - Growth Drivers
8.1 Technological Advancements in Defibrillators
8.2 Increase in Product Launches and Regulatory Approval
8.3 Growing Aging Population & Rising Prevalence of Cardiac Diseases
8.4 Growing Focus on Providing Public-Access Defibrillators
8.5 Government Initiatives, Training & Awareness Programs on Defibrillators
9. Global Defibrillator Market - Challenges
9.1 Risks Related to the Use of Defibrillators
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hqfxp9
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900