Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global dental implants and prosthetics market was worth $7,574.0 million in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during 2016-2022.
Among the various dental prosthetics, the bridges and crowns segment is expected to witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
Endosteal implant and subperiosteal implant are the major types of dental implants. Endosteal implants are widely used and directly embedded into the jawbone through surgery. The dental implant procedure is a step-by-step process involving dental implant evaluation, and placement of implants and dental crown. The surgery involves procedures to replace missing teeth without disturbing the adjacent tooth.
Some of the key companies operating in the global dental implants and prosthetics market include Straumann Holding AG, DENTSPLY International Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Osstem Implants and AVINENT Implant System.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope And Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Dental Implants And Prosthetics Market Size And Forecast (2012 - 2022)
5. Global Dental Implants And Prosthetics Market, By Type
6. Global Dental Implants Market, By Material
7. Global Dental Implants Market, By Procedure Type
8. Global Dental Prosthetics Market, By Type
9. Global Dental Implants And Prosthetics Market, By Geography
10. Competitive Positioning Analysis
11. Company Profiles And Strategic Developments
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Avinent Implant System
- Ivoclar Vivadent Ag
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Straumann Holding Ag
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Osstem Implant Co Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nz2zd7/global_dental