DUBLIN, May 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the diagnostic partnering agreements entered into by the worlds leading companies.
- Trends in Diagnostics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Diagnostics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Diagnostics deals
- Access to Diagnostics contract documents
- Leading Diagnostics deals by value since 2014
- Most active Diagnostics dealmakers since 2014
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Diagnostics partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and proceed to commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest Diagnostics agreements announced in the life sciences since 2014.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Diagnostics partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Diagnostics dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 2,400 online deal records of actual Diagnostics deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Diagnostics dealmaking.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
- Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Diagnostics dealmaking since 2014, including details of headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Diagnostics deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Diagnostics dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Diagnostics deals announced by that company, as well as contract documents, where available.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The Chapter is organized by specific Diagnostics technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Diagnostics partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Diagnostics partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Diagnostics technologies and products.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
- 3D Signatures
- 4D Molecular Therapeutics
- 7D Surgical
- 10X Genomics
- 14M Genomics
- 20/20 GeneSystems
- 36 Strategies General Trading
- 1717 Life Science Ventures
- A*STAR Agency for Science
- Technology and Research
- A*STAR Institute of Microelectronics (IME)
- AAM Healthcare
- AB Analitica
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abramson Cancer Center
- Acacia Research
- Accelerate Diagnostics
- Access BIO
- AccuRef Diagnostics
- Accu Reference Medical Laboratory
- AceCGT Life Science
- AC Immune
- Acon Labs
- Acoustic MedSystems
- ACT Genomics
- Acumen Pharmaceuticals
- Acutus Medical
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- ADC Therapeutics
- ADMA Biologics
- Admera Health
- ADT Altona Diagnostic Technologies
- Advanced Accelerator Applications
- Advanced Animal Diagnostics
- Advanced Biological Laboratories
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics
- Advanced Chemistry Development
- Advanced Cooling Therapy
- Advanced Genomic Solutions
- Advanced Guidance Technologies
- Advanced Medical German Company of Kuwait
- Advanced Nuclear Medicine Ingredients
- ADx Healthcare
- Aelan Cell Technologies
- Aethlon Medical
- Affinium Pharmaceuticals
- Agena Bioscience
- Agfa HealthCare
- Agilent Technologies
- Agiomix FZ
- Agios Pharmaceuticals
- AG Mednet
- Agricultural Research Service
- AIM Specialty Health
- Aircraft Medical
- Air Force General Hospital
- Air Force Research Laboratory
- AirStrip Technologies
- AIT Laboratories
- Akers Biosciences
- Akili Interactive Labs
- Akonni Biosystems
- AKSA Medical
- Albany Molecular Research
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
- Aldeyra Therapeutics
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Alibaba Health
- Align Technology
- Allegheny Technologies
- Allele Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
- Alliance Global FZ
- Alliance Global Group
- Alliance Pharma
- Allied Healthcare Products
- Almac Diagnostics
- Almac Group
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Alpha Imaging
- Alpinion Medical Systems
- ALR Technologies
- Alverno Clinical Laboratories
- Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
- Alzheimers Research UK
- Amarantus BioSciences
- Amazon Web Services
- Ambry Genetics
- AMD Insight
- A Menarini Diagnostics
- America's Choice Provider Network
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Health Imaging
- American Lung Association
- American Medical Systems
- American Pathology Partners
- Amos Gazit
- Amoy Diagnostics
- AmoyDx Diagnostics
- Amydis Diagnostics
- Analytics 4 Life
- Analytics Engines
- Anapure BioScientific
- Anavex Life Sciences
- Angsana Molecular & Diagnostics
- Anika Therapeutics
- Anixa Biosciences
- Anpac Bio-Medical Science
- Antaros Medical
- Anteo Diagnostics
- Anthem Bluecross
- Apax Partners
- and many, many more!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w5wuvb
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets