DUBLIN, Apr 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Edam 2017" report to their offering.
This is a report on the Edam Cheese markets in the West and East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Africa, Asia, Central Asia and Caucasus, Latin and North American regions.
The report includes:
- Information on supply and usage in 130 markets across the regions
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value, 2011-2017F
- Manufacturer supply (2016 only)
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications 2016 only
- Local production versus imports at country and regional level for 2016 only
Edam is segmented four forms of presentation:
- Portion blocks
The year series is 2011-2017F with forecasts to 2022.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ltq26f/global_edam_2017
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-edam-market-report-2011-2017--forecasts-to-2022---research-and-markets-300437231.html