The report on the global education ERP market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global education ERP market to grow with a CAGR of 15.
New York, June 25, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Education ERP Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916533/?utm_source=GNW
3% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on education ERP market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on education ERP market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global education ERP market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global education ERP market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Rising urbanization in developing countries, increasing middle-class population and surge in the adoption of smart education ERP solutions globally
• Increasing adoption of technology products by institutes increased usage of smart devices and software’s
• High installation cost involved and concern for data security
• Technological advancement in the application to provide ease in handling
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources.Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global education ERP market is segmented on the basis of component, and deployment type.
The Global Education ERP Market by Component
• ERP Solutions
o Student Information Systems (SIS)
o Learning Management Systems (LMS)
o Student Assessment Systems (SAS)
o Library Management Systems
o Fee Management Systems
o Training & Support
The Global Education ERP Market by Deployment Type
• Blackbaud, Inc.
• SAP AG
• Dell Inc.
• Oracle Corporation
• Epicor Software Corporation
• Ellucian Banner
• Jenzabar Solutions
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the education ERP market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the education ERP market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global education ERP market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916533/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Intl: +1 339-368-6001