The "Electric Dryers Global Market Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global electric dryers market was worth $7.3 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.29% and reach $10.8 billion by 2023
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 20+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The dryers market section of the report gives context. It compares the dryers market with other segments of the dryers market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, dryers indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Spin Dryers; Condenser Dryers; Heat Pump Dryers; Mechanical Steam Compression Dryers; Solar Clothes Dryer; Other Types 2) By Type Of Vent: Vented Dryer; Ventless/Condenser Dryer 3) By Distribution Channel: Specialty Stores; Company-Owned Stores; Hypermarkets and Supermarkets; Online; Others 4) By End User: Commercial; Residential
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Electric Dryers Market Characteristics
3. Electric Dryers Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Dryers Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Dryers Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Electric Dryers Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Electric Dryers Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Electric Dryers Market, Segmentation By Type Of Vent, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Electric Dryers Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.4. Global Electric Dryers Market, Segmentation By End User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Electric Dryers Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Electric Dryers Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Electric Dryers Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Electric Dryers Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Electric Dryers Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Electric Dryers Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6.3. Asia-Pacific Electric Dryers Market, Segmentation By Type Of Vent, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Electric Dryers Market
8. India Electric Dryers Market
9. Japan Electric Dryers Market
10. Australia Electric Dryers Market
11. Indonesia Electric Dryers Market
12. South Korea Electric Dryers Market
13. Western Europe Electric Dryers Market
14. UK Electric Dryers Market
15. Germany Electric Dryers Market
16. France Electric Dryers Market
17. Eastern Europe Electric Dryers Market
18. Russia Electric Dryers Market
19. North America Electric Dryers Market
20. USA Electric Dryers Market
21. South America Electric Dryers Market
22. Brazil Electric Dryers Market
23. Middle East Electric Dryers Market
24. Africa Electric Dryers Market
25. Electric Dryers Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Electric Dryers Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Electric Dryers Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Haier Electronics Group
25.2.2. LG Electronics
25.2.4. Robert Bosch
25.2.5. Koninklijke Philips
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Electric Dryers Market
27. Electric Dryers Market Trends And Strategies
28. Electric Dryers Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Haier Electronics Group
- LG Electronics
- Robert Bosch
- Koninklijke Philips
- Groupe SEB
- CUORI ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES
- Jiffy Steamer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/un085
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900