DUBLIN, Jan. 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Advanced Engine Technologies For Meeting Co2 and Fuel Economy Targets - Forecasts to 2034" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Updated in the last quarter, this report provides a comprehensive overview of the emerging light vehicle engine technologies required to meet CO2 and fuel economy mandates, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts.
This engine technologies global market study includes:
- Diesel and gasoline, fuel injection system and forced induction fitment and size data for the top 14* markets
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends in engine technology (combustion strategies such as: Atkinson cycle; HCCI/CAI; lean burn; variable compression ratio and stratified charge). Also: fuel injection system developments; effects of downsizing and downspeeding; kinetic and thermal energy recovery; forced induction; engine material developments; variable valve actuation; alternatives to the internal combustion engine and alternative fuels such as hydrogen and CNG.
- Regional engine supplier market share data tables and commentary
- Exclusive interviews with OE engine technology suppliers including Tenneco, Zircotec, Federal Mogul, Delphi, Nemak and Kolbenschmidt
- A sector PESTER analysis
- Updated profiles of the major engine technology suppliers including their strategies and prospects
*The top 14 markets accounting for over 98% of global light vehicle production include: North America; Mercosur; Western Europe; Central Europe; Russia; Japan; China; India; Korea; Thailand; Other Asia; Iran; South Africa; Australia.
Use this report to:
- Gain a quick overview of expected future developments in engine technology and the efforts to reduce CO2 emissions
- Understand the size and scope of the top engine 14 markets
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans
- Review the latest and most significant technological engine developments
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Spot opportunities and threats in this sector
- Establish key companies' latest activities and prospects
Key Topics Covered
- Pester analysis
- Market forecasts
- OEM overview
- Supplier overview
- Technology overview
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eytlba
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets