DUBLIN, Oct. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Eye Health Supplements Market Research Report by Supplement Ingredient Type, Form, Application, End-user, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Eye Health Supplements Market size was estimated at USD 1,543.01 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,679.13 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.15% reaching USD 2,610.64 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Eye Health Supplements Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Eye Health Supplements Market, including Akorn Consumer Health, Allergan, Plc., Amway International, Bausch + Lomb, Butterflies Healthcare Ltd, EyeScience, Herbalife International of America, Inc., Kemin Industries, Inc., Novartis International AG, Nutrachamps, Nutrivein, Pfizer Inc., SUSS Technology Corp., The Nature's Bounty Co., Vitabiotics Ltd., and ZeaVision LLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Eye Health Supplements Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Eye Health Supplements Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Eye Health Supplements Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Eye Health Supplements Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Eye Health Supplements Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Eye Health Supplements Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Eye Health Supplements Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing incidences of vision impairment and rising myopic population
5.2.2. Growing geriatric populations mainly in Asian countries
5.2.3. Increased usage of digital screens and exposure to blue light
5.3.1. Side effects of eye vitamin and minerals present in the health supplement
5.4.1. Customer's significant shift to the online retail channels
5.4.2. Higher pepentration possibilities in developing economies
5.5.1. Lack of awareness among the users and limited availability in some areas
6. Eye Health Supplements Market, by Supplement Ingredient Type
6.2. Alpha-Lipoic Acid
6.5. Coenzyme Q10
6.7. Lutein and Zeaxanthin
6.8. Omega-3 Fatty acids
7. Eye Health Supplements Market, by Form
8. Eye Health Supplements Market, by Application
8.2. Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
8.3. Diabetic Retinopathy
9. Eye Health Supplements Market, by End-user
9.2. Offline Retailing Stores
9.3. Online Retailing
10. Americas Eye Health Supplements Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Eye Health Supplements Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Eye Health Supplements Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Akorn Consumer Health
14.2. Allergan, Plc.
14.3. Amway International
14.4. Bausch + Lomb
14.5. Butterflies Healthcare Ltd.
14.7. Herbalife International of America, Inc.
14.8. Kemin Industries, Inc.
14.9. Novartis International AG
14.12. Pfizer Inc.
14.13. SUSS Technology Corp.
14.14. The Nature's Bounty Co.
14.15. Vitabiotics Ltd.
14.16. ZeaVision LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vxi4y9
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-eye-health-supplements-market-research-report-2021-to-2026---by-supplement-ingredient-type-form-application-end-user-and-region-301408639.html
SOURCE Research and Markets