The report on the global food robotics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global food robotics market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2020-2026.
New York, Aug. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Food Robotics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954481/?utm_source=GNW
The study on food robotics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on food robotics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global food robotics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global food robotics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Factors such as cumulative food safety regulations and the rising demand for packaging & re-packaging in food production
• Snowballing instances of food contamination through human contact has encouraged manufacturers to employ industrial robots in the food & beverage manufacturing procedures
• The limited skilled workforce is the major limiting factor for the food robotics market
• The upsurge in the functionality of robots comprises packaging, repackaging, and palletizing
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global food robotics market is segmented on the basis of type, payload, and application.
The Global Food Robotics Market by Type
The Global Food Robotics Market by Payload
The Global Food Robotics Market by Application
• Pick & Place
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• ABB Group
• Rockwell Automation Incorporate
• Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
• Kuka AG
• Fanuc Corporation
• Yaskawa Electric Corporation
• Seiko Epson Corporation
• Staubli International AG
• Universal Robotics A/S
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the food robotics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the food robotics market to analyse the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global food robotics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954481/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001