Dublin, Feb. 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Heavy Trucks Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report has been extracted from motor industry information and intelligence platform QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global heavy trucks sector, major manufacturers, top markets, manufacturing trends and market size forecasts.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data, this global market study includes:
- Heavy truck market size estimates (market sales) for the top countries
- A review of the latest manufacturing developments and market trends (including active safety, biofuels, emissions, fuel economy, hybrids, selective catalytic reduction, exhaust gas recirculation)
- Manufacturer sales and production estimates and forecasts
- Profiles of the major truck manufacturers including their strategies and prospects
- Sector PESTER (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Regulatory) analysis
- Prepare supply and demand forecasts
- Produce internal sales plans and forecasts
- Carry out competitive intelligence
You can use this report to:
- Gain a quick overview of the automotive heavy trucks sector globally
- Understand the size and scope of the top 14* markets
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans
- Review the latest and most significant technological developments
- Follow the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Spot opportunities and threats in this sector
- Track key companies' latest activities and prospects
*The top 14 markets accounting for over 98% of global light vehicle production include:
North America (US, Canada and Mexico) ; Mercosur (Brazil and Argentina); Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Finland and Morocco) ; Central Europe (Turkey, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia); Russia; Japan; China; India; Korea; Thailand; Other Asia; Iran; South Africa; Australia.
Key Topics Covered:
- Pester analysis
- Electric trucks
- Active safety
- Fuel economy
- Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) versus enhanced exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
- Ashok Leyland
- Beiqi Foton
- China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co. Ltd
- Dongfeng Motor Group
- First Automotive Works (FAW)
- Daimler Trucks
- Hino Motors
- Isuzu Motors Ltd.
- MAN SE
- Navistar International
- Scania AB
- Tata Motors Limited
- Volvo Trucks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ir7web
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900