DUBLIN, Sept. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Inflatable Boat Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The inflatable boat is expected to reach an estimated $2.3 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 3.6% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the inflatable boat market looks promising with opportunities in leisure, defense, and other end-use industry. The major drivers of growth for this market are rising spending on recreation and leisure activities and increasing deployment of inflatable boats in maritime security.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the inflatable boat industry, include increasing demand for synthetic material to reduce wood in the manufacturing of boat deck and increasing usage of eco-friendly material in boat manufacturing.
The soft inflatable boat is expected to be the largest segment and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period because of low cost, very light weight, and easy to transport.
Within this market, inflatable boats for leisure application is expected to remain the largest segment by value and volume and it is also expected to witness the highest growth in the forecast period due to growing middle-class population and increasing participation in recreational boating.
The Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest region by value and volume due to economic expansion and increasing tourist attraction toward water leisure. North America is expected to experience the highest growth over the forecast period due to rising spending on recreational activities and increasing water sports events.
Some of the inflatable boat industry companies profiled in this report include Zodiac Milpro, Woosung I.B, Brig Rigid Intelligent, AB Inflatable, William Jet Tender, Hifei Inflatable Boat, Highfeild Boat, Achilles Inflatable Boat, and others.
Some of the features of Inflatable Boat Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Inflatable boat market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (Units) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end-use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Inflatable boat market size by various applications such as floor type, boat type, end-use type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Inflatable boat market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different applications and regions of the inflatable boat in the inflatable boat market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of inflatable boat in the inflatable boat market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Inflatable Boat Market
3.3: Inflatable Boat Market by Floors Type
3.3.3: Air mattress
3.4: Inflatable Boat Market by Boat Type
3.4.1: Soft Inflatable Boats
3.4.2: Rigid Type
3.5: Inflatable Boat Market by End-Use Industry
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Inflatable Boat Market by Region
4.2: North American Inflatable Boat Market
4.2.1: Market by Floors Type: Aluminum, Fiberglass, Air Mattress, and Others
4.2.2: US Inflatable Boat Market
4.2.3: Canadian Inflatable Boat Market
4.2.4: Mexican Inflatable Boat Market
4.3: European Inflatable Boat Market
4.4: APAC Inflatable Boat Market
4.5: ROW Inflatable Boat Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Inflatable Boat Market by Floors Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Inflatable Boat Market by Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Inflatable Market by End-Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Inflatable Boat Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Inflatable Boat Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Zodiac Milpro
7.1.1: Woosung I.B
7.2: Brig Rigid Intelligent
7.3: AB Inflatable
7.4: Williams Jet Tender
7.5: Weihai Hifei Marine
7.6: Highfeild Boats
7.7: Achilles Inflatable Craft
7.8: BS Marine
7.9: Funsor Boat
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mvn25y
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716