The "Global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market: Focus on Liquid Biopsy, Optical Biopsy, and Brush Biopsy, Pigmented Lesion Assays, and Breath Biopsy, Regulatory Scenario, Therapeutic Application, Competitive Landscape, 18 Countries' Data - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global minimally invasive biopsy technologies Market was valued at $924.8 million in 2018 and is anticipated to reach $4.03 billion by 2030.
The global minimally invasive biopsy technologies market is expected to grow at a double-digit compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in the forecast period 2019-2030, aided primarily by the anticipated launch of novel minimally invasive biopsy technologies.
The market growth in the minimally invasive biopsy technologies market can primarily be attributed to the factors such increasing global burden of cancer, rising awareness for early disease diagnosis, and increasing demand for minimally invasive diagnostics. However, there are significant challenges that are restraining the market growth. These challenges include stringent regulatory guidelines, the high cost of technologies, and the lack of adequate reimbursement policies.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the various minimally invasive biopsy technologies available in the market?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global minimally invasive biopsy technologies market?
- What is the current market size and future potential of these technologies?
- How is the integration of AI expected to impact market growth during the forecast period?
- What is the role of minimally invasive biopsy technologies in drug discovery and clinical research?
- How are minimally invasive biopsy technologies expected to drive precision medicine during the forecast period?
- How are technologies such as optical biopsy, breath biopsy, and skin assays expected to evolve in the future?
- What are the guidelines implemented by different government bodies to regulate the approval of minimally invasive biopsy technologies?
- Which are the established as well as emerging players in this market and what key strategies are being followed by them to establish a strong foothold in the market?
- Which therapeutic application market is estimated to witness the massive incorporation of the minimally invasive biopsy technologies market in the forecast period?
- Which clinical application is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period?
- Which technological advancements are expected to impact market growth in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Product Definition
1.1 Inclusions and Exclusions
2 Research Scope
2.1 Scope of Work
2.2 Key Questions Answered in the Report
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market: Research Methodology
4 Industry Analysis
4.1 Industry Ecosystem
4.2 Regulatory Framework and Government Initiatives
4.3 Patent Analysis
4.3.1 Liquid Biopsy: Patent Analysis
4.3.2 Optical Biopsy: Patent Analysis
4.4 Physician's Perception
5 Competitive Landscape
5.1 Key strategies and Developments
5.2 Market Share Analysis
5.3 Growth Share Analysis
6 Global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market, 2018-2030
6.1 Assumptions and Limitations
6.2 Key Findings and Opportunity Assessment
6.3 Global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies, Market Scenario
6.3.1 Global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market Size and Forecast (2018-2030)
6.3.2 Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168 Impact Analysis
22.214.171.124 Market Drivers
126.96.36.199.1 Rising Global Burden of Cancer
188.8.131.52.2 Increasing Number of Cross-Industry Collaborations
184.108.40.206.3 Growing Prominence of Precision Medicine
220.127.116.11 Market Restraints
18.104.22.168.1 Uncertain Regulatory Requirements
22.214.171.124.2 Lack of Favorable Reimbursement Policies
126.96.36.199.3 Technical Challenges Associated with the Analysis of Circulating Biomarkers
188.8.131.52 Market Opportunities
184.108.40.206.1 Business Expansion in Emerging Economies
220.127.116.11.2 Integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
18.104.22.168.3 Rising Number of Initiatives by the Government
6.4 Market Estimation Method
7 Global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market, by Technology, 2018-2030
7.2 Global Liquid Biopsy Market Scenario, 2018-2030
7.3 Global Optical Biopsy Market Scenario, 2018-2030
7.4 Global Other Technologies Market Scenario, 2018-2030
8 Global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market, (by Region), 2018-2030
8.1 Overview and Key Findings
8.2 North America
8.5 Latin America and the Middle East
9 Company Profiles
9.1 Abcodia Ltd.
9.2 Adaptive Biotechnologies
9.3 Biocept, Inc.
9.4 Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics
9.5 Chronix Biomedical
9.7 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
9.8 Guardant Health, Inc.
9.9 Mauna Kea Technologies
9.10 Myriad Genetics
9.11 NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
9.12 Owlstone Medical Ltd
9.14 Thermo Fisher Scientific
9.15 Veracyte, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z7h7t3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900