The "Global Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market : Focus on Application, Approach, Type, Line of Therapy, Treatment Strategy, Country Data (15 Countries),and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2023-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global neoantigen cancer vaccine market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global neoantigen cancer vaccine market?
- How is each segment expected to grow in the global neoantigen cancer vaccine market during the forecast period and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market? What are the expected key regulatory implications in the developed and developing regions for the neoantigen cancer vaccines?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global neoantigen cancer vaccine market? What is the expected market dominance for each of these leading players?
- What is the expected compound growth rate to be witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2023-2030?
- What are the key applications in global neoantigen cancer vaccine market? What are the major segments of these applications?
- Which are the dominant disease types to which the global neoantigen cancer vaccine market caters? Which oncology specialty is expected to hold the maximum market share during the forecast period (2023-2030) ?
- What is the scope of the global neoantigen cancer vaccine market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
Global Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market Forecast, 2023-2030
The global neoantigen cancer vaccine industry analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 34.69% during the forecast period, 2023-2030. The neoantigen cancer vaccine market is expected to generate $227.1 million revenue in 2023, owing to the expected launch of first neoantigen vaccine Tedopi in the market.
The neoantigen cancer vaccine market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as rising prevalence of cancers, increase in adoption of personalized medicine to tailor patient's treatment on an individual level, and significant external funding for executing research and development exercise. However, there are significant challenges which are restraining the market growth. These challenges include expected higher cost of personalized cancer vaccines, hurdles in clinical development, and payer uncertainty and outcome-based pricing.
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market
The neoantigen cancer vaccine market report provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including reported clinical findings, financing and partnership opportunities, expected market and current clinical landscape.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products expected to be allied with the oncology market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, competitive landscape, market share of key players, growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to the global neoantigen cancer vaccine market.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Product Definition
1.1 Inclusion and Exclusion
2 Research Scope
2.1 Scope of the Study
2.2 Key Questions Answered in the Report
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Data Sources
3.2 Market Estimation Model
4 Neoantigen Vaccines in Cancer Immunotherapy: Overview
4.2 Cancer Antigens
4.3 Targeting Cancer Neoantigen: A next wave of innovation in Oncology?
4.4 Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Mechanism of Action
4.5 Types of Neoantigen Cancer Vaccines, by Product Type
4.6 Types of Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market, by Neovaccine Types (Biological Platform)
4.7 Types of Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine, by Delivery Strategies
4.8 Prediction Software for Neoantigens
4.9 Limitations of Neoantigen Cancer Vaccines
4.10 Future Prospects
5 Legal Requirements and Regulations
5.1 Overview of Regulatory Pathway for Neoantigen Cancer Vaccines
5.2 Regulatory Challenges
5.3 Successful Regulatory Strategies
6 Market Landscape
6.1 Growth Share Analysis
6.2 FDA Review Landscape
6.3 Patent Landscape
7 Market Dynamics
7.2 Emerging and Current Market Trends
7.3 Market Drivers
7.4 Market Restraints
7.5 Market Opportunities
8 Pipeline Landscape
8.1 Emerging Neoantigen Vaccines
8.2 Clinical Trials Heat Map
8.3 Pipeline Analysis
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Key Strategies and Developments
9.2 Partnership and Financing Opportunities
10 Global Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market by Product Type, 2023-2030
10.1 Personalized Neoantigen Vaccines
10.2 Off-the-Shelf Neoantigen Vaccines
11 Global Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market by Type of Neovaccine, 2023-2030
11.1 Nucleic Acid/DNA/mRNA Vaccines
11.2 RNA Vaccines
11.3 Peptide Vaccines
11.4 Dendritic Cell-Based Vaccines
12 Global Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market by Line of Therapy, 2023-2030
12.1 First Line Neovaccines Regimens
12.2 Second Line Neovaccine Regimens
12.3 Later Lines Neovaccines Regimens
13 Global Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market by Therapy Type, 2023-2030
13.1 Mono Therapeutic Regimens
13.2 Combinatorial Regimens
14 Global Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market by Therapeutic Specialty, 2023-2030
14.1 Hematological Malignancies
14.3 Breast Cancer
14.4 Gastrointestinal Cancer
14.5 Lung Cancer
14.6 Solid Tumors
14.7 Urinary System Cancer
14.8 Prostate Cancer
14.9 Head and Neck Cancers
14.10 Gynecologic Cancers
14.11 Brain Cancer
15 Global Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market by Region, 2023-2030
15.2 North America
16 Company Profiles
16.1 Moderna Therapeutics
16.2 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
16.3 AstraZeneca plc
16.5 OSE Immunotherapeutics
16.8 Neon Therapeutics
16.9 Genocea Biosciences
16.10 Immunovative Therapies
16.11 Gritstone Oncology
17 Anticipated Milestones
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/br04dy
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900