The report on the global network forensic market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global network forensic market to grow with a CAGR of 16.
New York, June 25, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Network Forensic Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916537/?utm_source=GNW
2% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on network forensic market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on network forensic market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global network forensic market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global network forensic market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR-Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Increasing demand for network forensic owing to increasing cyber-attacks such as ransom ware and an increase in sophisticated level of hacking
• Smartphone penetration across the globe and growing adoption of IoT enabled network and BOYD devices
• Complexity in integration and storage of data for investigation & other forensic procedures
• Growing adoption of network management tools by various organization provides large opportunity
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources.Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global network forensic market is segmented on the basis of solution, services, application, and deployment mode.
Global Network Forensic Market by Solution
• Security Information and Event Management
• Log Management
• Intrusion Detection System
• Threat Intelligence
Global Network Forensic Market by Services
• Professional Services
• Managed Services
Global Network Forensic Market by Application
• Endpoint Security
• Data Center Security
• Network Security
Global Network Forensic Market by Deployment Mode
• NETSCOUT Systems Inc.
• NIKSUN Incorporated
• RSA Security
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• VIAVI Solutions Inc.
• Symantec Corporation
• FireEye, Inc.
• Savvius, Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the network forensic market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the network forensic market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global network forensic market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR-Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916537/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Intl: +1 339-368-6001