The "Monthly Oil Price Roadmap" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Monthly Oil Price Roadmap (MOPR) is an insightful assessment of activities in the global oil market and how related events may affect the supply, demand, and price of oil. It provides analysis, information, and opinion on the political and economic factors which have the potential to influence oil prices. MOPR reports monthly on the activities of OPEC and major non-OPEC producers, as well as the seasonal variation in consumption.
Regular features include:
- Short term forecast of Brent, WTI and gasoline prices
- Updates on OPEC countries and key non-OPEC countries
- Assessment of geopolitical influences on the oil market
- Supply and demand gap analysis
Six-month subscription also available
- International Energy Agency (IEA)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Rystad Energy
- The Wall Street Journal
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8x9ozi