The report on the global online streaming platform market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global online streaming platform market to grow with a CAGR of 18.
New York, Aug. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Online Streaming Platform Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954445/?utm_source=GNW
5% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on online streaming platform market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on online streaming platform market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global online streaming platform market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global online streaming platform market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR-Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• The Increasing Adoption of Online Streaming Platforms to Access Real-time Content
• The Advancement in 5G Technologies has Enabled Continuous Streaming of HD Content
• Disparity in Industry Regulations May Hamper the Growth of the Online Streaming Platform Market
• Several Online Streaming Service Players Adopt Different Strategies
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global online streaming platform market is segmented on the basis of service, and application.
Global Online Streaming Platform Market by Service
• AVOD [Advertisement-based Video On Demand]
• TVOD [Transactional-based Video On Demand]
• SVOD [Subscription-based Video on Demand]
Global Online Streaming Platform Market by Application
• TV & Radio
• Other Applications
• Disney+ Hotstar
• IBM Video Streaming
• Muvi LLC
• Dacast Inc.
• Netflix, Inc.
• Amazon.com, Inc.
What Does This Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the online streaming platform market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the online streaming platform market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global online streaming platform market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR-Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954445/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001