The report on the global open source intelligence market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global open source intelligence market to grow with a CAGR of 23.
New York, June 25, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Open Source Intelligence Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916564/?utm_source=GNW
2% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on open source intelligence market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on open source intelligence market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global open source intelligence market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global open source intelligence market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Increasing amount of data across the world and the usage of social networking
• Growing wireless networking technologies and increasing the adoption of cloud platforms across the globe
• High complexity involved in open source intelligence
• Growing demand for real-time valuable data, the demand for the open source intelligence market is snowballing
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources.Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global open source intelligence market is segmented on the basis of source, technique, and end user.
The Global Open Source Intelligence Market by Source
• Public Government Data
• Professional & Academic Publications
The Global Open Source Intelligence Market by Technique
• Text Analytics
• Video Analytics
• Social Media Analytics
• Geospatial Analytics
• Security Analytics
The Global Open Source Intelligence Market by End User
• Government Intelligence Agencies
• Military & Defense Intelligence Agencies
• Cyber Security Organizations
• Law Enforcement Agencies
• Financial Services
• Private Specialized Business
• Alfresco Software Inc.
• Digital Clues
• Expert Systems S.p.A
• Exalead Dassault Systemes
• Maltego Technologies GmbH
• OffSec Service Limited
• Octogence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• Palantir Technologies Inc.
• Recorded Future, Inc.
• Thales Group
What Does This Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the open source intelligence market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the open source intelligence market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global open source intelligence market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916564/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Intl: +1 339-368-6001