DUBLIN, Sept. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Organic Fertilizers Market Research Report by Form (Dry and Liquid), by Application (Seed Treatment and Soil Treatment), by Source, by Crop Type, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Organic Fertilizers Market size was estimated at USD 9.34 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 10.29 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 10.50% to reach USD 17.02 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Organic Fertilizers Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Organic Fertilizers Market, including ADAMA Ltd., Agrocare Canada, Inc., BASF SE, Bayer AG, Bio Nature Technology PTE Ltd, BioSTAR Organics, Coromandel International Limited, Corteva, CropAgro, Evogene Ltd., Fertikal N.V., Ilsa S.P.A, Italpollina SPA, Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited, KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA, Limagrain, Marrone Bio Innovations, Midwestern BioAg, Mitsui & Co., Ltd., National Fertilizers Limited, Nature Safe, Nufarm, Perfect Blend, LLC, Performance Plants Inc., Sustane Natural Fertilizer, Inc., Tata Chemicals Limited, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, Uniflor LLC, and Valent BioSciences LLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Organic Fertilizers Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Organic Fertilizers Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Organic Fertilizers Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Organic Fertilizers Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Organic Fertilizers Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Organic Fertilizers Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Organic Fertilizers Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growth in the sale of organic food across globe due to rising awareness regarding the health benefits
220.127.116.11. Rising concern over the environment as synthetic fertilizers
18.104.22.168. Advances in the manufacturing process of organic fertilizers
22.214.171.124. Reliance on inorganic means of cultivation due to faster break down
126.96.36.199. Rising adoption of organic farming among farmers
188.8.131.52. Government supporting through targeted subsidies and growing investment in the research and development programs
184.108.40.206. Increasing investment by manufacturers to enhance the production capacity and introduce advance organic fertilizers
220.127.116.11. Significant cost and strict procedure of application
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Organic Fertilizers Market, by Form
7. Organic Fertilizers Market, by Application
7.2. Seed Treatment
7.3. Soil Treatment
8. Organic Fertilizers Market, by Source
9. Organic Fertilizers Market, by Crop Type
9.2. Cereals & Grains
9.3. Fruits & Vegetables
9.4. Oilseeds & Pulses
10. Americas Organic Fertilizers Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Organic Fertilizers Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Organic Fertilizers Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. ADAMA Ltd.
14.2. Agrocare Canada, Inc.
14.3. BASF SE
14.4. Bayer AG
14.5. Bio Nature Technology PTE Ltd
14.6. BioSTAR Organics
14.7. Coromandel International Limited
14.10. Evogene Ltd.
14.11. Fertikal N.V.
14.12. Ilsa S.P.A
14.13. Italpollina SPA
14.14. Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited
14.15. KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA
14.17. Marrone Bio Innovations
14.18. Midwestern BioAg
14.19. Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
14.20. National Fertilizers Limited
14.21. Nature Safe
14.23. Perfect Blend, LLC
14.24. Performance Plants Inc.
14.25. Sustane Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
14.26. Tata Chemicals Limited
14.27. The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
14.28. Uniflor LLC
14.29. Valent BioSciences LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1q5nrq
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets