KEY FINDINGS The global peripheral artery disease market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10. 35% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The market growth is propelled by technological advancements in treatment, increasing geriatric population, healthcare infrastructure, and improving reimbursement and insurance policies in developing economies.
New York, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL PERIPHERAL ARTERY DISEASE MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06064352/?utm_source=GNW
Peripheral artery disease (PAD) is a disease of blood vessels located outside the heart and brain.It occurs due to plaque build-up in arteries that carry blood to limbs, organs, and head.
One of the primary drivers of market growth is enhanced insurance and reimbursement policies. Governments across the world are striving to provide quality healthcare for their population.
Moreover, health issue awareness, health insurance promotion, and ensuring strong infrastructure are among the authorities’ activities for people’s welfare.In 2017, the National Health Service Surveys reported a growth in total health expenditure from 2009.
It expanded its three primary social health insurance schemes to cover more than 95% of the population.Such factors promote market growth.
However, the high competition and strict approval process hamper the market growth.
The global peripheral artery disease market growth analysis includes the assessment of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.Asia-Pacific is evaluated to fare the highest in terms of CAGR by 2028.
There is a growing demand for advanced peripheral disease devices in the region due to the rising aging population.
There is high competition among well-established players of the market increasing mergers & acquisitions to expand their product portfolio. Some of the key players in the market include Biotronik Inc, Bayer AG, Abbott Laboratories, Angiodynamics Inc, B Braun Melsungen AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ABBOTT LABORATORIES
2. ANGIODYNAMICS INC
3. BAYER AG
4. B BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
5. BIOTRONIK INC
6. BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY (C R BARD)
7. BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
8. CARDINAL HEALTH INC
9. COOK MEDICAL INC
10. KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS NV (PHILIPS)
11. MEDTRONIC PLC
12. TELEFLEX MEDICAL
13. TERUMO CORPORATION
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06064352/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001