DUBLIN, Sept. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Pest Control Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Pest Control Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include emergence of biological pest control solutions, increase in deployment of digital pest control services and growth in emerging markets.
- Based on the mode of application, the market is segmented into pellets, powder, baits, sprays, coir and traps.
- Amongst pest type, the market is fragmented into termites, wildlife, insects, rodents and other pest types.
- Depending on the control method, the market is categorized into biological, mechanical and chemical.
- Biological is subdivided into plant extracts, predatory insects and microbials.
- Mechanical is further categorized into light traps, malaise traps, ultrasonic vibrations, trapping, adhesive traps and mesh screens. In addition, Chemical is divided into rodenticides, insecticides and other chemicals.
- By application, the market is classified into residential, industrial, commercial, livestock, agriculture and other applications.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Market Trends
1.3 Regulatory Factors
1.4 Application Analysis
1.5 Strategic Benchmarking
1.6 Opportunity Analysis
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
3.1 Current Trends
3.1.1 Emergence of Biological Pest Control Solutions
3.1.2 Increase in Deployment of Digital Pest Control Services
3.1.3 Growth in Emerging Markets
3.1.4 Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
3.4 Industry Attractiveness
4 Pest Control Market, By Mode of Application
5 Pest Control Market, By Pest Type
5.5 Other Pest Types
6 Pest Control Market, By Control Method
6.4 Other Control Methods
7 Pest Control Market, By Application
7.6 Other Applications
8 Pest Control Market, By Geography
8.1 North America
8.3 Asia Pacific
8.4 Middle East
8.5 Latin America
8.6 Rest of the World (RoW)
9 Key Player Activities
9.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
9.2 Partnerships, Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
9.3 Product Launch & Expansions
9.4 Other Activities
10 Leading Companies
10.1 Sumitomo Chemical
10.4 Bell Laboratories Inc.
10.5 Pelgar International
10.6 Bayer Cropscience
10.8 FMC Corporation
10.9 Pelgar International
10.11 Rollins Inc.
10.12 Atalian Servest
10.13 Rentokil Initial PLC
10.14 The Terminix International Company
10.15 Truly Nolen Pest Control
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3lnqba
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716