Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Fabrics Market by Type (PTFE Coated Fabric, Nonwoven Fabric, PTFE Fiber-Made Fabric), End User, Regions, Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 to 2026
New Jersey, NJ, Jan. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As per the report published by Fior Markets, the global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) fabrics market is expected to grow from USD 682.41 Million in 2018 to USD 1,058.37 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.64% during the forecast period 2019-2026. The superior qualities of PTFE fabrics and increase in expenditure on development of commercial spaces are expected to drive the global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) fabrics market over the forecast period.
Market Outlook of the Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Fabrics
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) fabrics is a high quality woven fibreglass membrane coated in Teflon (Polytetrafluoroethylene). PTFE fiberglass coating is chemically inert, capable of withstanding a wide range of temperatures from -100°F to +450°F (-73°C to +232°C). The low-surface free energy of the material creates a smooth surface which is readily cleaned by rainwater Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) fabrics are completely immune to UV degradation. This unique combination of inertness, thermal stability and surface properties make PTFE-coated fabrics ideal for commercial and retail settings such as shopping malls, auto dealerships, sports or office complexes where interior landscaping is present. Thus the superior qualities of PTFE fabrics and increase in expenditure on development of commercial spaces are expected to drive the global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) fabrics market over the forecast period.
- Even though the factors such as high demand for PTFE fabrics in the automotive industry, growing demand for PTFE fabrics in the construction industry along with rising consumption of composite fabrics for industrial application are driving the global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) fabrics market, the availability of the low cost alternatives and volatility in the price of raw materials are expected to restrain the market growth over the forecast period. The rapid growth of food processing sector in the emerging economies, increasing investment on research & development activities, and increasing investment in development of commercial spaces such as shopping malls is expected to create new opportunities for the market growth.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT AT https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/407131/request-sample
Type Segment Analysis of the Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Fabrics Market
- PTFE Coated Fabric
- Nonwoven Fabric
- PTFE Fiber-Made Fabric
The nonwoven fabric segment emerged as the leader in the global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) fabrics market with a revenue of USD 329.54 million in 2018. Factors such as widespread utilization of PTFE nonwoven fabrics as a component in the apparel, healthcare, and industrial applications as well as in the composites manufacturing sector led the nonwoven fabric segment to dominate the PTFE fabrics market in 2018.
End User Industry Segment Analysis of the Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Fabrics Market
- Food & Beverages
The Teflon (polytetrafluoroethylene) is a FDA approved material, the PTFE fabric has a huge a potential value in the food & beverages industry for protecting and preserving the processed food. Therefore the food & beverages segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.81% over the forecast period.
Region Segment Analysis of the Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Fabrics Market
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of the Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The rapid growth of end user industries such as automotive, food & beverages, construction is generating a huge demand for the polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) fabrics within the Asia Pacific region. Consequently, the Asia Pacific region emerged as the leader in the global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) fabrics market with a revenue of 270.99 million in 2018. On the other hand, the North America region is expected to grow at a modest pace owing to steady demand form the ell-developed automotive and construction sector.
Browse full report with TOC at https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/polytetrafluoroethylene-ptfe-fabrics-market-by-type-ptfe-coated-407131.html
Competitive landscape and key vendors
- Major players in the global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) fabrics market are Taconic, FIBERFLON, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Chukoh Chemical Industries, Daikin Industries, Sefar AG, Fothergill Group, Birdair, W.F. Lake Corp., Aetna Plastics Corporation, CENO Tec GmbH, Techbelt, The Chemours Company, Siftex, Textiles Coated International, Zhejiang Kertice Hi-Tech Fluor-Material Co., Ltd, Toss GmbH & Co. Kg, and Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. among others.
- For instance in 2017, W. L. Gore & Associates launched a new navy-blue GORE TENARA sewing thread for marine application. This new product launch helped the company expand its offering of expanded PTFE fabric products.
About the report:
The global Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) fabrics market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million) volume (Tons), consumption (Tons), imports (Tons) and exports (Tons). All the segments have been analyzed on global, regional and country basis. The study includes the analysis of more than 30 countries for each segment. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The study includes porter’s five forces model, attractiveness analysis, raw material analysis, supply, demand analysis, competitor position grid analysis, distribution and marketing channels analysis.
For Instant Purchase: https://www.fiormarkets.com/checkout.html?reportid=407131&type=single
Customization of the Report:
The report can be customized as per client requirements. For further queries, you can contact us on email@example.com or +1-201-465-4211. Our executives will be pleased to understand your requirements and offer you the best-suited reports.
About Fior Markets
Fior Markets is a futuristic market intelligence company, helping customers flourish their business strategies and make better decisions using actionable intelligence. With transparent information pool, we meet clients’ objectives, commitments on high standard and targeting possible prospects for SWOT analysis and market research reports. Fior Markets deploys a wide range of regional and global market intelligence research reports including industries like technology, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, food and beverages, chemicals, media, materials and many others. Our Strategic Intelligence capabilities are purposely planned to boost your business extension and elucidate the vigor of diverse industry. We hold distinguished units of highly expert analysts and consultants according to their respective domains. The global market research reports we provide involve both qualitative and quantitative analysis of current market scenario as per the geographical regions segregated and comprehensive performance in different regions with global approach. In addition, our syndicated research reports offer a packaged guide to keep companies abreast of the upcoming major restyle in their domains. Fior Markets facilitates clients with research analysis that are customized to their exact requirements, specifications and challenges, whether it is comprehensive desk research, survey work, composition of multiple methods, in-detailed interviewing or competitive intelligence. Our research experts are experienced in matching the exact personnel and methodology to your business need.
To Read Top Industries Reports, Visit our Affiliated Website: https://www.mrinsights.biz/
Global Double Sided Tape Market - https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-double-sided-tape-market-by-resin-type-367087.html
Global Flat Glass Market - https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-flat-glass-market-by-technology-float-rolled-367088.html
Global Gas-Insulated Substation Market - https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-gas-insulated-substation-market-by-voltage-medium-voltage-367089.html
Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market - https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-carbon-fiber-prepreg-market-by-resin-type-367090.html