The "Private LTE Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Component; Type; End-user" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global private LTE market accounted for US$ 2,631.9 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 7,533.4 million by 2027.
The growth of the private LTE market is attributed to the increasing use of private LTE networks among public safety agencies. These networks enable them to reduce response times, improve situational awareness, and obtain more accurate information. Halton Police in Canada, e.g., teamed up with Motorola Solutions in October 2018 and deployed wireless LTE public safety networks for first responders.
The increasing demand for reliable, private systems with low latency and high operating performance at a low cost is expected to propel the deployment of private LTE networks across various end-use firms. However, interoperability issues between several network platforms is a prominent industry challenge. The private LTE market is gaining traction by rising deployments for different uses such as enterprise IIoT Services, defense, transport, energy, and mining. A dedicated network allows organizations to control their own networking environment, customize it according to their needs and ensure more coverage.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Private LTE market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to component, type, and end-user.
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Private LTE Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Ecosystem Analysis
4.3 PEST Analysis
4.3.1 Private LTE Market - North America PEST Analysis
4.3.2 Private LTE Market - Europe PEST Analysis
4.3.3 Private LTE Market - APAC PEST Analysis
4.3.4 Private LTE Market - MEA PEST Analysis
4.3.5 Private LTE Market - SAM PEST Analysis
5. Private LTE Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Adoption of IoT in Manufacturing Sector
5.1.2 Increasing Demand for Reliable & Efficient Communications Network Infrastructure
5.2 Key Market Restraint
5.2.1 Security Threats are One of the Key Restraints Hindering Market Growth
5.3 Key Market Opportunity
5.3.1 Rolling Out of 5G Network is a Huge Opportunity for Vendors Operating in Private LTE Market
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Emergence of New Industrial & Residential Use Cases in the Near Future
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Private LTE Market - Global Market Analysis
6.1 Global Private LTE Market
6.2 Global Private LTE Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
6.3 Market Positioning - Top Five Players
7. Private LTE Market - By Component
7.2 Private LTE Market Breakdown, by Component (2018 and 2027)
8. Private LTE Market - By Type
8.2 Private LTE Market Breakdown, by Type (2018 and 2027)
9. Private LTE Market - By End-user
9.2 Private LTE Market Breakdown, by End-user (2018 and 2027)
9.4 Energy & utilities
10. Private LTE Market - Geographic Analysis
10.2 North America: Private LTE market
10.3 Europe Private LTE market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.4 APAC: Private LTE market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.5 MEA: Private LTE market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.6 SAM: Private LTE market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11. Private LTE Market - Industry Landscape
11.2 Market Initiative
11.3 New Product Development
11.4 Mergers & Acquisitions
12. Private LTE Market - Company Profiles
12.1 Cisco Systems, Inc.
12.3 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
12.5 Verizon Communications, Inc.
12.6 CommScope Inc.
12.7 Future Technologies, Inc.
12.8 NetNumber, Inc.
12.9 Star Solutions
12.10 Sierra Wireless, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hf4b1a
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900