DUBLIN, June 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "School And Employee Bus Services Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global school and employee bus services market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The global school and employee bus services market is expected to decline from $31.9 billion in 2019 to $31.5 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.3%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 and reach $38.5 billion in 2023.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global school and employee bus services market, accounting for 40% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 21% of the global school and employee bus services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global school and employee bus services market.
School and employee bus service market is increasing with the increase in the enhanced safety features in the buses. The industry has begun using in-wheel alcohol detection system against drunk driving. This technology consists of sensors which are placed into steering wheel and helps to detect the driver's skin oil and locks the bus before going on road in case of alcohol detection. enables to prevent unsafe and careless driving. These advance technologies equipped in buses are drastically increasing the school and employee bus service market.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider school and employee bus services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The school and employee bus services market section of the report gives context. It compares the school and employee bus services market with other segments of the transit and ground passenger transportation market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, school and employee bus services indicators comparison.
- First Student
- Rick Bus Co
- National Express Group PLC
- Student Transportation Inc
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. School And Employee Bus Services Market Characteristics
4. School And Employee Bus Services Market Product Analysis
5. School And Employee Bus Services Market Supply Chain
6. School And Employee Bus Services Market Customer Information
7. School And Employee Bus Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. School And Employee Bus Services Market Size And Growth
9. School And Employee Bus Services Market Regional Analysis
10. School And Employee Bus Services Market Segmentation
11. School And Employee Bus Services Market Metrics
12. Asia-Pacific School And Employee Bus Services Market
13. Western Europe School And Employee Bus Services Market
14. Eastern Europe School And Employee Bus Services Market
15. North America School And Employee Bus Services Market
16. South America School And Employee Bus Services Market
17. Middle East School And Employee Bus Services Market
18. Africa School And Employee Bus Services Market
19. School And Employee Bus Services Market Competitive Landscape
20. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The School And Employee Bus Services Market
21. Market Background: Transit And Ground Passenger Transportation Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4rq91h
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets