DUBLIN, Nov. 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Smart Grid Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global smart grid market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 16% during 2019-2024.
Growing energy demand across the globe, along with rapid urbanization and the emerging trend of digitalization, is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
Smart grids are being utilized for renovating the existing grid infrastructure and introducing software-based architecture in emerging nations. Furthermore, the proliferation of distributed energy sources such as photovoltaic (PV), geothermal and hydroelectric power is favoring the market growth. These sources allow on-site generation and storage of electricity through microgrids and various connected devices.
Additionally, the integration of smart grids with cloud technology has facilitated the analysis of current energy usage and pattern monitoring to address the concerns regarding environment protection and energy conservation.
Other factors, including favorable government policies, the development of smart cities across the globe and an increasing number of research and development (R&D) activities, are projected to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- How has the global smart grid market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global smart grid industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the software?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the hardware?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the services?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global smart grid industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global smart grid industry?
- What is the structure of the global smart grid industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global smart grid industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Smart Grid Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Component
5.4 Market Breakup by End-User
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Component
7 Market Breakup by End-User
8 Market Breakup by Region
8.1 Asia Pacific
8.3 North America
8.4 Middle East and Africa
8.5 Latin America
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
11 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Competition
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Market Structure
12.2 Key Players
12.3 Profiles of Key Players
12.3.1 CISCO Systems
12.3.2 IBM Corporation
12.3.3 Siemens AG
12.3.4 Schneider Electric
12.3.6 General Electric
12.3.8 Oracle Corporation
12.3.14 eSmart Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bwhgw5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets