The "Smart Vehicle Market: Autonomous, Connected and Smart City Infrastructure Integrated 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Select Research Highlights
- The global autonomous vehicle market will reach $172.3B USD by 2024
- The global Automotive System on Chip (SoC) market will reach $1.6B by 2024
- AI, IoT and 5G (AIoT5G) will be the most influential technologies for smart cities
- Smart transportation will be the top smart cities market application area through 2023
- Significant transportation solution areas include Freight, Traffic, Parking and Passenger Management
This research assesses the autonomous vehicle market including leading vendors, strategies, product and service offerings. It evaluates autonomous vehicles by autonomy level, powertrain type, components, and supporting technologies. It also evaluates the impact of major technologies on autonomous vehicle markets such as 5G, AI, Mobile Edge Computing, IoT, data analytics, and smart building integration. It also provides global and regional forecasts for the autonomous vehicle market including hardware, software, and services along with emerging technologies from 2019 to 2024. It covers major consumer and commercial categories including personal vehicles, shared vehicles (ride sharing and shared vehicles/partial ownership. It also evaluates autonomous control in ICE vehicles, EV, and ICE/EV hybrids.
This research also evaluates the V2X market including technologies, solutions, and major players. It provides analysis of market challenges, opportunities, and overall business outlook. It analyzes the market for V2X across platforms (hardware, software, services), major automobile control units, and solution type. It assesses the deployment of V2X across communications and computing infrastructure including LTE, 5G, and Mobile Edge Computing. It also evaluates technology and solution convergence including Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Cloud Computing in V2X. It includes detailed forecasts for V2V, V2I, V2P, V2H, and V2D market from 2019 to 2024.
This research also evaluates the smart cities market including leading vendors and strategies (such as a single vendor-centric approach), infrastructure, solutions, applications, and services. The report analyzes market factors driving solution adoption, technology readiness and fitness for use, and other considerations. The report assesses the aforementioned factors to derive penetration and revenue to forecast market value for the period of 2019 to 2024. The report also analyses the role of technology accelerating digital transformation including AI, edge processing, 5G deployment and usage, and advanced data analytics. All direct purchases of the author's reports include time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Key Topics Covered
Autonomous Vehicle Market by Autonomy Level, Vehicle Powertrain, Components and Supporting Technologies: Globally & Regionally
2. Autonomous Vehicle Technology & Market Analysis
3. Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Company Analysis
4. Autonomous Vehicle Market Analysis & Forecasts
5. Conclusions & Recommendations
Connected Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications, Content, Applications and Services
2. Impact on Industry Verticals
3. V2X Market
4. V2V & V2X Market Drivers
5. Connected Vehicle Ecosystem
6. V2X Market Analysis
7. Conclusions & Recommendations
8. Appendix: Broadband Wireless Technologies Supporting V2X
Smart Cities Market: Technologies, Solutions and Outlook for Applications & Services
1. Executive Summary
3. Technology & Market Analysis
4. Value Chain & Application Analysis
5. Company Analysis
6. Smart Cities Market Forecast 2019-2024
7. Conclusions & Recommendations
- ABB Group
- Aeris Communications
- AGT International
- Alibaba (SAIC Motors)
- Alphabet Inc. (Waymo)
- Alstom SA
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Arbe Robotics
- Audi AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- Autotalks Ltd.
- Baidu Inc. (NIO)
- Blackberry QNX
- BMW AG
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cohda Wireless
- Continental AG
- Cubic Corporation
- DAF Trucks
- Daimler AG (Mercedes Benz)
- Dassault Systemes
- Deep Vision
- Delta Controls
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- DENSO Corporation
- Didi Chuxing Technology Co. Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Ford Motor Company
- General Electric Company
- General Motors (GM)
- GM Cruise LLC
- GrabTaxi Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- Groupe PSA
- Groupe Renault
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/grlhvl