The "Stadium Lighting - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Stadium Lighting market worldwide is projected to grow by US$253.5 Million, guided by a compounded growth of 6.9%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
LED, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$540.9 Million by the year 2025, LED will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.1% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$9.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$23.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, LED will reach a market size of US$31.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$66.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others, Acuity Brands Lighting Inc. (USA); Cree, Inc. (USA); Eaton Corporation PLC (Ireland); General Electric Company (USA); Hubbell, Inc. (USA); Jasstech (Australia); KCL Engineering (USA); LG Electronics, Inc. (South Korea); Lumosa Led Lighting (The Netherlands); Musco Sports Lighting, LLC. (USA); Nila Sports (USA); Panasonic Corporation (Japan); Philips Lighting (United Kingdom); Qualite Sports Lighting, LLC. (USA); Ramus Illumination Pty Ltd. (Australia); Sportsbeams Lighting, Inc. (USA); Techline Sports Lighting (USA); USAve Led (USA); Valmont Industries, Inc. (USA); Zumtobel Group AG (Austria).
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Stadium Lighting Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- LED (Light Source) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Outdoor (Set-Up) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Indoor (Set-Up) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Stadium Lighting Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- LED (Light Source) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Outdoor (Set-Up) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Indoor (Set-Up) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Stadium Lighting Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- LED (Light Source) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Outdoor (Set-Up) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Indoor (Set-Up) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ap729r