Dublin, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Toothbrush Sterilizer Market Research Report by Mounting Type, Charging Mode, Distribution, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Toothbrush Sterilizer Market size was estimated at USD 71.70 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 84.63 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.35% reaching USD 197.13 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Toothbrush Sterilizer to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Mounting Type, the market was studied across Portable and Wall Mounted.
Based on Charging Mode, the market was studied across Battery Operated and Plug-in.
Based on Distribution, the market was studied across Offline and Online.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Commercial and Residential.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Toothbrush Sterilizer Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Toothbrush Sterilizer Market, including CleanSlate UV, Conair, Dastmalchi, Dazzlepro, Elam by Xiamen UVC Sterilizing Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Meco Eleverde, Ningbo Seago Electric Co., Ltd, PhoneSoap LLC, Puretta, Pursonic, Tao Clean, UVNIA, Wellness Oral Care, and Wonderchef.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Toothbrush Sterilizer Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Toothbrush Sterilizer Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Toothbrush Sterilizer Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Toothbrush Sterilizer Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Toothbrush Sterilizer Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Toothbrush Sterilizer Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Toothbrush Sterilizer Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increased awareness regarding basic teeth hygiene
5.2.2. Surge in oral healthcare issues and risks of harmful oral bacteria
5.2.3. High disposable income and increasing inclination towards purchasing advanced products
5.3.1. Lack of awareness and using traditional alternatives such as microwave ovens and dishwashers
5.3.2. High cost of sterilizers
5.4.1. Improved performance and durability of sterilizers
5.4.2. Availability of portable toothbrush sterilizers
5.5.1. Harmful effects of UV light especially during pregnancy
6. Toothbrush Sterilizer Market, by Mounting Type
6.3. Wall Mounted
7. Toothbrush Sterilizer Market, by Charging Mode
7.2. Battery Operated
8. Toothbrush Sterilizer Market, by Distribution
9. Toothbrush Sterilizer Market, by Application
10. Americas Toothbrush Sterilizer Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Toothbrush Sterilizer Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Toothbrush Sterilizer Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. CleanSlate UV
14.5. Elam by Xiamen UVC Sterilizing Electronics Technology Co. ,Ltd.
14.6. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
14.7. Meco Eleverde
14.8. Ningbo Seago Electric Co., Ltd.
14.9. PhoneSoap LLC
14.12. Tao Clean
14.14. Wellness Oral Care
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/10ea99
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900