This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast. Global Tubular Membrane Market By Product Type (Metal Organic Type and Inorganic Type), By Application (Membrane Bioreactors, Reverse Osmosis, Nano Filtration, Micro Filtration, Others), By (End-Users (Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Food & Beverage, Energy & Power, Electrophoretic Coating, Leather, Pharmaceuticals, Textiles, Others), By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025
New York, June 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Tubular Membrane Market By Product Type, By Application, By End-Users, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916869/?utm_source=GNW
Global tubular membrane market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period.The global tubular membrane market is driven by rising implementation for the discharge of wastewater coming from several industries at global level.
Moreover, growing demand from many end user industries such as food and beverage, among others for the removal of solid waste, is anticipated to positively impact the growth of market during the forecast years. Also, continuous product developments in the market are further expected to bolster the growth of market over the next few years.
The global tubular membrane market is segmented based on product type, application, end users, company and region.Based on application, the market can be categorized into membrane bioreactors, reverse osmosis, nano filtration, micro filtration, others.
The reverse osmosis segment dominated the market until 2019 in terms of largest market share and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast years as well which can be attributed to its growing importance in the reduction of operating cost of Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) systems. In addition to this, the reverse osmosis technique of this membrane also finds its application in the process of evaporation and crystallization of the ZLD systems, which is driving the demand for membrane technology in the energy and power generation sector, thereby boosting the growth of segment across the globe.
Major players operating in the global tubular membrane market include Pentair Plc, Porex Corporation, Berghof Membrane Technology GmbH, Plansee, PCI Membranes, Spintek Filtration Inc., Duraflow LLC, Dynatec Systems Inc, Hyflux Ltd, Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Microdyn-Nadir GmbH, Lenntech B.V and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new developments to increase their customer bases.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and estimate the market size of global tubular membrane market from 2015 to 2018.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of global tubular membrane market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
• To classify and forecast global tubular membrane market based on product type, application, end uses, company and regional distribution.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the global tubular membrane market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global tubular membrane market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global tubular membrane market.
• To conduct pricing analysis for global tubular membrane market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global tubular membrane market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global tubular membrane market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufacturers of tubular membrane across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of global tubular membrane market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Tubular membrane manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to tubular membrane
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global tubular membrane market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Tubular Membrane Market, By Product Type:
o Metal Organic Type
o Inorganic Type
• Global Tubular Membrane Market, By Application:
o Membrane Bioreactors
o Reverse Osmosis
o Nano Filtration
o Micro Filtration
• Global Tubular Membrane Market, By End-Users:
o Chemicals & Petrochemicals
o Food & Beverage
o Energy & Power
o Electrophoretic Coating
• Global Tubular Membrane Market, By Region:
o North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
o Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global tubular membrane market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05916869/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Intl: +1 339-368-6001