- Higher health risks associated with transfer of infectious disorders to pregnant women is a big cause of concern for healthcare service provides. It has raised questions about the effectiveness of the diagnosis of these different infections
- Naturally, this has presented a solid growth opportunity for the development of women's health diagnostics market.
NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Recently, Transparency Market Research has published a new report that provide detailed insights on factors helping the overall development of the global Women's Health Diagnostics Market. The research report predicts that the global market will reach a valuation worth US$53.8 bn by the end of 2027. The market will achieve this valuation with the help of a strong CAGR of ~6% over the forecast period ranging from 2019 to 2027. Initially, in 2018, the valuation of the global women's health diagnostics market was around US$30.7 bn.
"The companies operating in the global women's health diagnostics market are focusing on the research and development studies for better understanding of 'two-for-one' diagnostic approach. Such approach helps in detection of different types of HPV infection as well as evaluating precancerous markers. Patients are now steadily benefitting from such approach as it works as a cost effective option for determining riskier types of HPV infection. Hence, in order to offer more convenient services to their patients, the companies in the global market for women's health diagnostics are preferring to collaborate with research laboratories to optimize and improve results that will aid in avoiding unnecessary medical procedures," states TMR analyst.
Read Detailed TOC of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/63339
Key Findings in the Research Report
- Based on type of device, the global women's health diagnostics market can be segmented into consumable & accessories, kits & reagents, imaging & monitoring systems, and biopsy devices. Of these, the market is projected to be dominated by the segment of kits & reagents. These kits and reagents are mainly used in popular tests such as infectious disease testing, parental genetic testing, and cancer biopsy among others
- In terms of type of tests, the global market is segmented into infectious disease testing, fertility & ovulation testing, pregnancy testing, pregnancy testing, parental genetic screening & carrier testing, cervical cancer testing, and breast cancer testing among others. Of these, the segment of infectious disease segment led the global market in 2018 and is projected continue to dominate over the forecast period
- With respect to end-user, the global market for women's health diagnostics is divided into specialty clinics, laboratories & imaging centers, specialty clinics, and hospitals among others. The segment of diagnostic laboratories and imaging centers accounted for a larger share in the global market in 2018. The segment is expected to continue to dominate in the coming years of the forecast period. The growth of the segment is attributed to the rise in number of diagnostic tests and procedures
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Women's Health Diagnostics Market by Device Type: Biopsy Devices, Imaging & Monitoring Systems, Kits & Reagents, and Consumables & Accessories; Test Type: Breast Cancer Testing, Cervical Cancer Testing, Prenatal Genetic Screening & Carrier Testing, Pregnancy Testing, Fertility & Ovulation Testing, Infectious Disease Testing, and Others; and End User: Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories & Imaging Centers, Specialty Clinics, and Others
Download a PDF Brochure of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=63339
Global Women's Health Diagnostics Market – Key Driving Factors
- The growth of the global women's health diagnostics market is primarily driven by the increasing cases of menopause among women. Moreover, growing awareness among masses about the easy availability of new treatments and diagnostics for sexually transmitted diseases is also a prominent growth factor for the market development
- Another important factor for the growth of the global market has been increasing awareness about women health. This coupled with the favorable reimbursement and incentive policies for UTIs are also expected push up the growth of the global women's health diagnostics market.
Global Women's Health Diagnostics Market – Key Restraining Factors
Even though the market is on course to achieve considerable valuation, there are some factors that are projected to impede its development. Some of the prominent growth factors are mentioned down below:
- One of the biggest restraining factor for the market growth is the risk of breast cancer associated with the HRT treatment. This might lead to people turning their back on the treatment, which in turn will hamper the development of the global market
- Another prominent restraining factor for the market development has been the increasing demand for alternative therapies. Moreover, some clinical legal obligations might also impede the market growth in coming years.
Global Women's Health Diagnostics Market – Geographical Outlook
- In terms of geographical segmentation, the global women's health diagnostics market can be segmented into Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa
- Of these, the regional segment of North America is expected to present more lucrative growth opportunities for the overall development of the global market
- Presence of several key market players, robust medical and healthcare infrastructure, and increasing health awareness are some of the key reasons behind the growth of the North America region.
Analyze Women's Health Diagnostics market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Women's Health Diagnostics Market – Key Market Companies
Some of the most notable names in the global women's health diagnostics market are Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GE Healthcare, Hologic, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Cardinal Health, and Siemens AG.
Global Women's Health Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
- Women's Health Diagnostics Market, by Device Type
- Women's Health Diagnostics Market, by Test Type
- Women's Health Diagnostics Market, by End User
- Women's Health Diagnostics Market, by Region
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Molecular Diagnostics Market - The global molecular diagnostics market stood at US$7.1 bn in 2015 and is projected to garner a CAGR of about 11.6% from 2016 to 2025. By the end of the period, the global worth will be equal to US$18.9 bn. Technology advancements in the molecular diagnostics market stems from the pressing need for accurate provision of finding genetic basis of range of inherited diseases. The role that genomic biomarkers play in personalized treatment modalities is continuously expanding the potential application of molecular diagnostics. Key application areas include genetic disease, cancer, hospital-acquired infections, and hepatitis virus.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) Drug Market - The global market for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) drug is expanding significantly, owing to increased chances of infection led by increase in the life expectancy of people across the globe. Rise in incidences of unprotected sex has led to an increase in the prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases. A driving factor for the sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) drug is rising initiatives by governments and multiple agencies drawn up guidelines or recommendations for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Low voluntary screening rate for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) is major restrain for this market.
Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market - The human papillomavirus vaccine market was valued approximately US$ 2.0 Bn in 2016 and is anticipated to reach US$ 3.5 Bn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of over 5.0% from 2017 to 2025. Approval of new human papillomavirus vaccines in various countries is likely to fuel the human papillomavirus vaccine market from 2017 to 2025.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-womens-health-diagnostics-market-to-reach-valuation-of-us53-8-bn-by-2027-increasing-awareness-about-women-health-to-drive-growth-observes-tmr-301011555.html
SOURCE Transparency Market Research