BENTONVILLE, Ark., April 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via OTC PR WIRE -- Glucose Health, Inc. (GLUC) confirms the following selected financial data from its ANNUAL REPORT for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018, posted today on OTCMarkets.com.
Fiscal year ended December 31, 2018:
1) Fiscal 2018 Revenue of $197,500 compared with $104,522 for Fiscal 2017; an increase of 89%.
2) Fiscal 2018 Gross Profit of $52,818 compared with $45,112 for Fiscal 2017; an increase of 17%.
3) Total Operating Expenses of $76,304 vs. $104,522 for Fiscal 2017; a reduction of 27%.
Murray Fleming, CEO of Glucose Health, Inc., stated, “GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Formula Tea Mix offers consumers more than great taste – it also offers product efficacy, quality ingredients and unparalleled value-for-money:
1. Product efficacy: The GLUCODOWN® formula includes a unique form of 100% soluble fiber which, 20+ years of clinical studies (1) indicate, is associated with beneficial impacts on blood glucose, triglycerides, cholesterol as well as digestive health.
2. Quality ingredients: The GLUCODOWN® formula includes Banaba leaf; a plant native to India, where in Ayurvedic medicine, it is considered a treatment for diabetes. The blood sugar lowering effects of Banaba have been attributed in scientific research, to corosolic acid, a substance naturally present in the Banaba leaf.(2)
3. Unparalleled value-for-money: GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Formula Tea Mix combines $49.07 of premium vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and soluble fiber, sold individually by other manufacturers, together in one product for the first time – offering consumers unparalleled value.(3) The suggested retail price for all four delicious flavors of GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Formula Tea Mix (Lemon, Peach, Raspberry & Super Berry) is $12.73 – less than 23 cents per serving.”
About Glucose Health, Inc. (GLUC)
Manufactured by Glucose Health, Inc. (GLUC), GLUCODOWN® is the premier functional tea beverage in the diabetic nutritional consumer category, which encompasses the more than 100 million Americans estimated to be diabetic or pre-diabetic, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.(4) GLUCODOWN® is a unique and compelling functional beverage and the first tea mix enriched with healthy soluble fiber. Glucose Health, Inc. is a publicly-traded company with the ticker symbol (GLUC). GLUCODOWN® is proudly manufactured in the USA in Arkansas and Minnesota.
(1, 2) For citations see www.glucodown.com/clinical-data
(3) $49.07 = (Amazon Survey 2018-11-15)
(4) National Diabetes Statistics Review, 2017; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Health and Human Services.
Glucose Health, Inc.