Your neighborhood just got a lot more interesting.
Google has released a new feature for Maps that lets you turn any location into a game of Pac-Man — all you have to do is click the new Pac-Man button that resides in the lower left corner of the screen. When you do, whatever section of the world you’re looking at will transform into the pixelated arcade classic, complete with four colorful ghosts and the iconic music
While developers have created similar hacks before, this version of Google Maps Pac-Man comes directly from Google, and even supports mobile devices.
This isn’t the first time Google has mixed video games and Maps in time for April Fools’ Day, as last year the company let you catch Pokemon using its mapping tool.
As for Pac-Man, you can play it right now — and be sure to check the support page for tips on the best places to play.
More from theverge.com:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 review
- Microsoft’s Surface 3 is a $499 tablet that could be a full Windows laptop
- Japanese Star Wars toys make Darth Vader and Boba Fett look fiercer than ever
- Instagrammers provide the first look inside Facebook’s new HQ
- Jay Z relaunches Tidal with music’s biggest artists as his co-owners
- The loneliest roast: Justin Bieber does public penance on Comedy Central