DEZZIO's GoRelax harnesses the power of acupressure and stimulates pressure points in the body providing relief from stress, muscle pain and insomnia in just 15 minutes
CHICAGO, Aug. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Crowdfunders suffering from stress, back and neck pain are rolling-out their support with more than $145,000 contributed on Kickstarter (nearly 10-times its campaign goal) for GoRelax – an innovative lightweight mat that fosters deep relaxation by naturally increasing blood circulation and reducing tension.
"We created GoRelax after realizing that acupressure mats are commonly used by health advocates to help alleviate pain and reduce stress naturally, but most people have not even heard of them," said GoRelax Co-founder Aditi Agarwal. "With GoRelax, we focused on convenience and versatility to create a one-of-a-kind mat that's customizable, portable and comfortable to use on any body part at any time."
GoRelax features include:
- 192 lotus-shaped contact points providing deep pinpoint stimulation that tingles at first before eventually fading away into a feeling of utter bliss
- An ergonomic design, including a totally unique curved neck pillow, that contours to the body and maximizes contact triggering 4,800 pressure points within the body
- A modular design that allows GoRelax to be split into three separate sections to adapt to users' needs
- Folding easily, to a third of its total size, for convenient storage and portability.
GoRelax uses the body's natural energy system and harnesses the power of deep touch stimulation to help increase blood circulation (see gif), reduce muscle tension and promote the body's natural healing process.
Agarwal notes that there are multiple studies and clinical trials that prove that daily use of acupressure mats for 15-to-20 minutes will help most people achieve pain relief and a reduction in stress.
GoRelax is made for everyone for use anywhere:
- For anyone at home, it can used in the living room, bedroom or anywhere to increase blood circulation
- For Yoga enthusiasts, it can be used to start and end a routine with a 15-minute relaxation to deepen the meditation effect
- For the athlete, it can be used post-exercise to relax sore muscles and reduce stiffness
- In the office, it can be easily affixed to a chair using the back strap to get relief from back and neck pain
GoRelax is crafted with eco-friendly material that is good for the user and the environment, with an outer fabric made of 100 percent cotton fabric filled with natural coconut fiber.
And, finally, on the back are foot and hand reflexology charts that show how the activation of pressure points can benefit the entire body. It is available in several colors including green, purple, blue, grey/purple and grey/green.
"With GoRelax, we are working to put acupressure in a form that is accessible to everyone…and to make 'a massage everyday' become your reality," Agarwal said.
While on Kickstarter, GoRelax is available at significant 'Super Early Bird' crowdfunding discounts of $79 for a single mat, $139 for a two-pack and $229 for a set of three.
To order or for more information, visit the GoRelax Campaign Page on Kickstarter.