Check out our list of the top early convertible & all-in-one car seat Black Friday 2019 deals and save on Britax, Graco and other trusted car seat brands
BOSTON, Nov. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Early all-in-one and convertible car seat Black Friday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest early savings on Britax, Graco and other top-rated baby and toddler car seat brands listed below by the deals experts at The Consumer Post.
Best Car Seat deals:
- Save up to $60 on a wide range of baby, infant & toddler car seats at Amazon - featuring a wide range of styles including convertible and booster seats by popular baby brands like Britax and Graco
- Save up to $20 on Britax convertible & all-in-one car seats at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated Britax ClickTight car seats, baby strollers, booster seats and various infant related car accessories
- Save up to 55% on Graco car seats & car seat bases at Amazon - save on best-selling Graco convertible & all-in-one car seats, booster seats & toddler seats
- Save up to $60 on a wide range of Graco, Evenflo, Disney Baby & Cosco car seats at Walmart
- Save on select infant & baby car seats at Buybuybaby
- Save up to 23% on car seats, booster seats, 3-in-1 seats and more at the Graco official store
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
As seat belts are designed to fit adults, car seats are necessary to ensure children's safety in a vehicle. The different types of car seats include infant-only car seats, convertible seats, all-in-one and forward-facing-only seats. Britax and Graco are among the trusted car seat brands that offer a wide range of car seats that combine quality, safety and style.
How do retailers decide on Black Friday sales? Most Black Friday deals involve large discounts on items across every product category. Last year, toys offered during the sales holiday were listed with an average savings of 31 percent, based on data recorded by Adobe Digital Insights.
In recent years more shoppers have opted for online shopping over travelling to retail stores during Black Friday. Accounting firm Deloitte reports that 50% of Black Friday shoppers now favor making their purchases online rather than in-store.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/graco--britax-car-seat-black-friday-2019-deals-top-early-convertible--all-in-one-car-seat-savings-compared-by-the-consumer-post-300959619.html
SOURCE The Consumer Post